Started by Junkitup, March 11, 2013, 06:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which defender and why

Pearce hanley
Paul Duffield
Heath Shaw
Hamish Hartlett

Junkitup

I want one of these guys but dont know who. I have a list of pros and cons for all of them and still cant decided  :o

Vincent

duffield because he will score the most lol

Ricochet

Hanley because of his easy early draw

Jukes

Hanley: 89
Duffield: 87
Shaw: 89
HH: 90

considered...

Heppell: 96

?

Junkitup

Quote from: Vincent on March 11, 2013, 06:41:32 PM
You say this but you didnt vote  ???

Quote from: Jukes on March 11, 2013, 06:48:22 PM

considered...

?
Already in

Football Factory

Order of preference..

Hartlett but his hammy could go twang

Shaw but he might do something stupid like put $5 on himself to kick the first goal

Hanley .threatens to breakout ..like Rico says Brisbane have a good draw

Duffield ..scored well towards the end of the year after being dropped previously

GoLions

IMO: Hartlett>Hanley=Duffield>Shaw

Jukes

Quote from: Junkitup on March 11, 2013, 06:53:30 PM
Quote from: Vincent on March 11, 2013, 06:41:32 PM
You say this but you didnt vote  ???

Quote from: Jukes on March 11, 2013, 06:48:22 PM

considered...

?
Already in

Would go with HH then.

owenbond007

Duffman on pre-season form and also the way he finished 2012.

Hartlett and hanley prob be solid but cant see much more than a 80-85 average.

And shaw can be inconsistent at times as his role regularly changes depending on the opposition.

POK252

Hartlett.

However you say you have Heppell and I assume Goddard and Gibbs as well. I'd rethink going with 4 premiums as to me it weakens other spots on the ground.

tbagrocks

Hamish Hartlett simply because he is the better player here and should run through the midfield

owenbond007

Stick to 4 premos mate it actually weakens your team playing 3 rookies on field. The fact of the matter is the defenders as rookies will be struggling to score/ave 60 more likely scores of 50ish.

GoLions

Quote from: owenbond007 on March 11, 2013, 08:10:54 PM
Stick to 4 premos mate it actually weakens your team playing 3 rookies on field. The fact of the matter is the defenders as rookies will be struggling to score/ave 60 more likely scores of 50ish.
I'd rather 150 from a forward prem and a defender roookie than 100 from a back premo and a forward rookie who isn't going to get a game.

owenbond007

I didnt say load your forward line with rookies did I ?

Id rather play a midfield rookie with strong JS who will make cash faster and score more than a defender rookie who will score less and I feel all the back rookies have a stronger possibility of being vested. 

GoLions

Quote from: owenbond007 on March 11, 2013, 08:31:48 PM
I didnt say load your forward line with rookies did I ?

Id rather play a midfield rookie with strong JS who will make cash faster and score more than a defender rookie who will score less and I feel all the back rookies have a stronger possibility of being vested. 
I never said you did, but the fact is, you really don't want any forward rookies on the field (not including macaffer as a rookie btw). And I would rather take a combo such as Mundy and Pittard than something like Hartlett and Lonergan. Just my opinion though, you're free to do what you feel is best for your team.