N. Vlastiun
L. Stevenson
J. Pittard
B. Goodes
D. Terlich
S. Docherty
S. Colquhoun
D. Van Unen

At least 3 - 5 of these guys are in most peoples team (including mine) with 1- 3 actually on the ground.

Just wondering who do we think are the most likely to be selected Round 1?

Cheers

Holz

Vlaustin Terlich Goodes i would happily put my neck out to lock them in for round 1.

the port scenario is abit harder to predict looks like there will be spots, but pittard stevenson heath colq all putting thier hands up. I think colq wont make the cut but the other 3 are good chances.

Dochers i cant see making the team and no clue on Van unen.

I have Vlasution Terlich Goodes with 2 of pittard/stevenson/heath

blues boy

Quote from: Holzman on March 11, 2013, 02:21:24 PM
Vlaustin Terlich Goodes i would happily put my neck out to lock them in for round 1.

the port scenario is abit harder to predict looks like there will be spots, but pittard stevenson heath colq all putting thier hands up. I think colq wont make the cut but the other 3 are good chances.

Dochers i cant see making the team and no clue on Van unen.

I have Vlasution Terlich Goodes with 2 of pittard/stevenson/heath

I have the exact same players with pittard, vlastiun and good on the field. If one of these boys doesnt get picked then it will result in a change in structure to the whole team really!

Football Factory

This is how i see it at the moment ..in order of JS

Goodes ..has to be elevated to the senior list first but will surely happen soon ..28 years old should slot straight into the doggies best 22 

Pittard .. Was a high draft pick and should be in there best 22

Stevenson .. Good pick up from West Coast should slot straight into the team

Terlich .. Mature aged player has played well in the Nab and i expect him to be selected for round 1

Vlastuin .. Costs a bit more but has shown he can play and might get named round 1

Docherty .. Looked ok in his last game not sure how many games he will get this year

Colquhoun ..Showed some promise but he is still very skinny ..racks up the possessions

Van Unen .. Only played one Nab game and im not sure if he will get many games this year unless he shows something in the VFL

Campbell Heath.... looks promising i have him on my bench at the moment ..mature aged recruit from the Swans looks like he might get a gig come round 1.

blues boy

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on March 11, 2013, 02:32:56 PM

Goodes ..has to be elevated to the senior list first but will surely happen soon ..28 years old should slot straight into the doggies best 22 

Terlich .. Mature aged player has played well in the Nab and i expect him to be selected for round 1

Vlastuin .. Costs a bit more but has shown he can play and might get named round 1

Docherty .. Looked ok in his last game not sure how many games he will get this year

Colquhoun ..Showed some promise but he is still very skinny ..racks up the possessions

Van Unen .. Only played one Nab game and im not sure if he will get many games this year unless he shows something in the VFL

Campbell Heath.... looks promising i have him on my bench at the moment ..mature aged recruit from the Swans looks like he might get a gig come round 1.
Cheers for that! I'm hoping Vlastiun will get into Richmonds best 22 and play round has the potential to score 65+

Football Factory

Quote from: blues boy on March 11, 2013, 02:37:53 PM

Cheers for that! I'm hoping Vlastiun will get into Richmonds best 22 and play round has the potential to score 65+
Yeah he looks like he is going to be a gun ..a great pick up by the Tiges ..only reason i have the others ahead of him is the price and the fact he has to push his way into a talented line up.

blues boy

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on March 11, 2013, 02:40:45 PM
Quote from: blues boy on March 11, 2013, 02:37:53 PM

Yeah he looks like he is going to be a gun ..a great pick up by the Tiges ..only reason i have the others ahead of him is the price and the fact he has to push his way into a talented line up.

They do have a talented line up but there backline isn't that flash with running halfback man. I can only think of houli off the top of my head

Mykonos FC

I think you are forgetting Luke Brown from Adelaide.
IMO he has a lock JS with Doughty's retirement and Smith's injury. Lock.

Lions01

S. Docherty
S. Colquhoun
D. Van Unen

My thought's are (in order)

Goodes : Best option, should be starting in most teams.
Pittard : Should play most games and shown that he can score well.
Vlastiun : Touch and go with him and Pittard, I'm a little worried he might cop a couple of vest and effect his money making.
Stevenson : Should be reliable for a 60 average. Think he'll be a good bench player (make good money, reliable when needed)
Terlich : An option, but dont expect regular huge scores thou.
Docherty is an option, should score 50-60. He wont play the "Drummon role" Golby and Adock sharing that role, i see him playing the lock down role if selected.
Colquohun : I like him but dont think he'll get games early.

I personally wouldnt start anymore then 2, too risky and the bench options start to get a little weak

tbagrocks

Quote from: Mykonos FC on March 11, 2013, 02:50:53 PM
If Browny was 30k cheaper he'd be the biggest lock, but at 150k he would need to out do the others 10 points a game I think

Cambell Heath seems to be impressing and I think he'll play, Pittard is a solid pick

Have to have Goodes if named I think

Terlich hopefully for us all will play, and he should imo

Mykonos FC

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 11, 2013, 03:47:58 PM
Quote from: Mykonos FC on March 11, 2013, 02:50:53 PM
If Browny was 30k cheaper he'd be the biggest lock, but at 150k he would need to out do the others 10 points a game I think

Cambell Heath seems to be impressing and I think he'll play, Pittard is a solid pick

Have to have Goodes if named I think

Terlich hopefully for us all will play, and he should imo

Oops this DT, sorry