4-1-0-1
4-0-2-0
4-0-1-1
3-1-2-0
3-1-1-1
3-0-2-1
3-0-3-0

essendon2

Once again, this is actually annoying the shower out of me because everytime I fiddle with my team I change the structure but end up with the same amount of scoring potential.
Also, I think having Macaffer at F6 does allow for greater scoring potential, but at the same time you sacrifice JS as you'll have two of Neade/Lee/Paparone/Mayes/Setanta/Patton on the bench!  :-\

Here's how the poll works:
(FWD)

ÃœBER PREMO = 410k+ (Zorko/Rocky/Martin)
PREMO = 340-410k (Broughton/Sylvia/Cloke/LeCras)
MID-PRICE = 200-340k (JJK/Knights/Petard/Karnezis/Varcoe/Byrnes)
ROOK = sub 200k (Patton/Setanta/Macaffer)

jimmytigs

none mate 1 0 4 1 is most likely or 1 0 3 2 if i can get away with it

Toga

Atm I have the 4-0-2-0 setup.

Zorko, Rockliff, Roughead, Martin, Karnezis and Knights/Petterd/Varcoe...

Again, this has been something that's been changing regularly but think I am just about settled on this with a four-premium midfield & a four premium defence.

POK252

2-2-2-0 ATM but like everyone it keeps changing regularly

Jukes

Pretty much the same as my good man Toga with 4-0-2-0, with Rocky, Zorko, Robbo, Roughy, Varcoe and Karnezis.

blues boy

Quote from: Jukes on March 11, 2013, 01:36:55 PM
Pretty much the same as my good man Toga with 4-0-2-0, with Rocky, Zorko, Robbo, Roughy, Varcoe and Karnezis.

Pretty much the same as Jukes and Togo with 4-0-1-1 i just have Cox, Rocky, Roughy, Robbo, Varcoe and Macaffer

POK252

Quote from: POK252 on March 11, 2013, 01:26:12 PM
2-2-2-0 ATM but like everyone it keeps changing regularly

As we speak it justs changes to 3-1-1-1

Football Factory

4-0-1-1

Cox,Bartel,Rockliff,Zorko,Karnezis and Macaffer ?

The only thing that bothers me with this structure is theres flower all forward rooks ..but im confident someone will be good enough for F6 till i can upgrade ..theres always one player that will pop up out of the poo

essendon2

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on March 11, 2013, 01:51:25 PM
4-0-1-1

Cox,Bartel,Rockliff,Zorko,Karnezis and Macaffer ?

The only thing that bothers me with this structure is theres flower all forward rooks ..but im confident someone will be good enough for F6 till i can upgrade ..theres always one player that will pop up out of the poo
+1
I've got Roughy in FWD's in case Leuy fails as well

Lions01

Going 5-0-1-0
Buddy, Cox, Zorko, Rockliff, Robinson and a mid pricer Siiposs / Karni / Varcoe

I've loaded up on the forward line, don't really any of the Rookie options. Don't really like the forward line at all this year for a matter of fact.

Kellogscrunchynut

Ever changing here most likely end up with 3-0-2-1.

Lapdancer

I think mine will be 3-0-2-1 with Macaffer or Daniher as the sixth player

henry

3-1-2-0 for me. Buddy, Robbo, Rockliff, Sylvia, Siposs, Karnezis. Sylvia is the main worry for me, though hopefully he's just saving himself for round 1

jimmytigs

1 1 3 1
rocky
s.martin
jjk/varcoe/byrnes
macaffer
if rowe looked like getting a sniff id flick s.martin in a heartbeat,$ better spent elsewhere than on an overpriced buddy who should drop,zorko could be a breath of fresh air,but once the other clubs realise that black is kaput,rich looks a million bucks but does flower all,he will start to cop a tag,or a bunch of guys priced in the late 400s whos performances are stop start/jerky/inconsistent whichever you prefer-d.martin/wright/robbo/sylvia/bartel etc & dont even get me started on pavlich & rioli-the forward line is a hope for the best line this year while i reap the rewards on the other 3 lines where consistency in performance will be acheived,i will be happy to come up against teams with 5 of any of the afore mentioned,if i had to id go buddy/steviej/zorko/cox/rockliff,that combo might put a scare into my camp,but theyd all need to fire at once & i will likely have rocky & cox in the ruck anyway

LF

4-0-1-3 atm but it still could change