Main Menu

Ben Kennedy

Started by Cambo, March 11, 2013, 12:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambo

Went to the game last night to check out some of the new kids that the pies have (did look like we fielded an under 19's side).
To me Ben Kennedy really stood out, he was fast, sharp, attacked the ball with gusto, got plenty of it and didnt look out of place.  Could see him getting a few games this year if he can maintain his effort.
Also worth a mention were Kyle Martin and Paul Seedsman, putting in very serviceable games.  They also didnt look out of place and could easily slip into the side when needed.
The one dissapiontment for me was Witts looked like he is still a long way off being ready...

tbagrocks

If Ben was two/three inches taller would have gone top 5 for sure, i'm angry the Pies got him and with the Crows origional pick >:(

Chopps

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 12, 2013, 01:48:16 PM
If Ben was two/three inches taller would have gone top 5 for sure, i'm angry the Pies got him and with the Crows origional pick >:(

should be angry the crows were so stupid and didnt get him (crows supporter to tbag)

tbagrocks

He's the one player to complete the team :-[  so we got Rory Atkins instead to play the same role, Benny was a must for me :-[