Adelaide insiders

Started by TheBeatles, March 10, 2013, 09:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBeatles

To all the Adelaide faithful can you let me know if Kerridge is a chane to play ????

Insider out

In my Adelaide opinion ......no,,,,   pending injury. Couch and Kerridge fighting for same spot and for now Couch in front.

Toga

Read an article in the Advertiser this morning that says Kerridge & Crouch are competing for the same position and that Crouch is comfortably ahead atm...

TheBeatles

Thanks guys - Saw crouch the other night and he looks pretty solid

Noz

I can see both getting game time but Crouch could possible play 18+ games this year though he does prefer hand balling to kicking.

shaker

Hoping Kerridge gets a game or in the mix he would be very handy in the forward line

tbagrocks

Not in the 22 atm, very close though, the Sturt games will be very interesting with Jaensch, Tambling, Martin, Riley, Kerridge all running through their midfield waiting for an opening in the 22

I was hoping Sammy would have impressed enough but his type just isn't needed and "pig dog" Riley will play first I think

Mr.Craig

shaker

For what I saw of kerridge last year he looked to have a bit of size about him one year on I reckon he is a bit of a smokey