West Coast vs Port Adelaide Discussion

Started by Mr.Craig, March 09, 2013, 09:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Yeah I was considering Kennedy in Supercoach only but the Eagles draw for the first few games  is swaying me to pick him in DT as well

LF

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 09, 2013, 10:22:35 PM
Is Selwood playing free reign and where is Wingard playing?

If you can tbag there is a live stream via the Port Adelaide website but its halftime atm

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on March 09, 2013, 10:29:22 PM
There is a live stream via the port adelaide website

Onya mate owe you a Jacks. ;D

betch ya

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 09, 2013, 10:22:35 PM
Is Selwood playing free reign and where is Wingard playing?

will keep an eye out in 2nd half

LF

Quote from: Grazz on March 09, 2013, 10:38:13 PM

Thanks Grazz I`ll have that later :D

betch ya

Quote from: dtrain on March 09, 2013, 10:31:18 PM
What's port record in da nab

done alrite, smashed the saints but lost 2 crows and melb. well b in4 a better season than last yr tho ay

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on March 09, 2013, 10:42:50 PM
Quote from: Grazz on March 09, 2013, 10:38:13 PM

Thanks Grazz I`ll have that later :D

Goodomya mate, its on me haha.

Mr.Craig

Difficult to tell how much to read into this game. Pretty much everyone is well below their normal average.

Against Melbourne the likes of Mitchell and Colquhoun were fantastic, tonight they are struggling. If you draw a line in the middle of those two performances I think you get a fair representation of their abilities.

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 09, 2013, 11:20:32 PM
Difficult to tell how much to read into this game. Pretty much everyone is well below their normal average.

Against Melbourne the likes of Mitchell and Colquhoun were fantastic, tonight they are struggling. If you draw a line in the middle of those two performances I think you get a fair representation of their abilities.

Wise words mate, Dee's are average and West Coast probably pushing for top 4 this year so your probably around the mark there.

betch ya

Noz

Chad Wingard for the win

Future 5 time brownlow medalist

Future 3 time Coleman medalist

6 time all Australian

Future hall of famer

Brownlow medal will be renamed "whoever Wingard thinks is worthy to get a medal"

Grand final will be renamed the Grand Wingard.

Wingard lifts

Fox Footy renamed "Wingard presents fox footy"

AFL renamed CWC - Chad Wingard Competition

Get around!

elephants

I wouldn't be right in saying Masten went the whole game statless would I? Thats what the FF live scoring reckons..?

Andrew

Quote from: elephants on March 10, 2013, 03:20:22 AM
I wouldn't be right in saying Masten went the whole game statless would I? Thats what the FF live scoring reckons..?

Had a twing in the quad during the warm-up, apparently.

elephants

Quote from: Andrew on March 10, 2013, 03:32:54 AM
Quote from: elephants on March 10, 2013, 03:20:22 AM

Had a twing in the quad during the warm-up, apparently.

Ahh okay, thanks mate. Have him in Elite so hoping its nothing too serious. Could've used his endurance and outside run today by the sounds!

Football Factory

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 09, 2013, 09:58:54 PM
Fairly positive first quarter with the exception of Neade and Pittard. Campbell Heath saying "Pick me!".
Ive had Heath for a while now ..locked onto my bench aslong as he's named round 1 ..Pittard is not filling me with confidence i wont start him and he will bash out a 70 first round probably  :'(