Bachar Houli.

Started by Kodboys, March 09, 2013, 03:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodboys

By the way he played in the NAB CUP .. he's an absolute lock for me! Really nearing his potential!

Toga

81 at 3QT despite having a fwd tag put on him...

He definitely is looking good, that's for sure, only problem is it'll be hard to fit him or any other backs that aren't full premium atm in if you're gonna roll with the 3 premium back setup...

Windigo

Won't be locking him in after one good NAB outing....

Kellogscrunchynut

Too many others ahead of him.

ronl

I think he's definately starting to mature, and could surprise by increasing his average significantly this year.  In the mix for me.

Kodboys

Quote from: Windigo on March 09, 2013, 04:31:38 PM

He's done very well overall in the entire NAB Cup!

Noz

Quote from: Kodboys on March 09, 2013, 04:47:32 PM
Quote from: Windigo on March 09, 2013, 04:31:38 PM

He's done very well overall in the entire NAB Cup!
Played 3 games so far.
Scores of 102 and 68 in the full 4 quarter games
33 in the short form

Chelskiman

Wanted to pick him up in my draft league but missed out. :(

Toga

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 09, 2013, 05:27:09 PM
Wanted to pick him up in my draft league but missed out. :(

I got him in mine! :D

powersuperkents

He is a roller coaster who rarely (extremely rare) pumps up minimal good scores. Had him in my team last year from the beginning and hated him. I was so lucky I found +$100k to upgrade him to Lids.. No one should get him I found Rockliff and Scooter Selwood less frustrating :(

Ricochet

There's no doubt on his scoring ability, he can pump out nice 110+ scores but his consistency is the worry.

Kodboys

Quote from: Ricochet on March 09, 2013, 07:30:31 PM
There's no doubt on his scoring ability, he can pump out nice 110+ scores but his consistency is the worry.

See what you mean, had him all of last year, he can be inconsistent but he only had 1 game of under 60(46) and all the rest were higher! .. His average 88 in his last 5 games and 81 in his last 10, though he could've got well over 85+ in his last 10 if it wasn't for the 1 game he got 46! and also has got 7 scores which were 90+.. and coming into this year he's had a good NAB Cup. And i really think since Newman is getting more of a mid role this year, Houli will be the big man down back!

myteamsuks

Quote from: Toga on March 09, 2013, 04:01:45 PM
81 at 3QT despite having a fwd tag put on him...

He definitely is looking good, that's for sure, only problem is it'll be hard to fit him or any other backs that aren't full premium atm in if you're gonna roll with the 3 premium back setup...

Forward tag was definitely not there, he was running around on his own for long periods, doubt he will see that during the year, he could be a premium running back, worth some thought.