Melbourne vs St Kilda Discussion

Started by Mr.Craig, March 09, 2013, 03:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Plenty of interest in the Melbourne team, not so much St Kilda.

henry

Yeah, Grimes, viney and terlich are already pretty much locked for me, but will be keeping an eye on sylvia and byrnes who are also in my team at the moment, as is siposs who is the my only saints player.

Mr.Craig

This may sound surprising given that he's the second most selected player in DT but Viney isn't 100% locked in my team yet. Would have been nice to see him run around today to provide some more data. :(

Football Factory

Is Tom Lee playing ? still hoping he's an ok bench option

Mr.Craig

GM

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 09, 2013, 03:15:08 PM
This may sound surprising given that he's the second most selected player in DT but Viney isn't 100% locked in my team yet. Would have been nice to see him run around today to provide some more data. :(
Same MC Crouch vs Viney for me atm

Mr.Craig

Boy o boy, some horrible scoring in that quarter.

Toga

Viney actually isn't in my team either atm... Other rookies ahead of him in scoring potential and also I'm a bit worried the Melbourne younger guys will be rotated loads this year :-X

Tom Lee on 12 heading into the second quarter... Not really impressing me that much but we might be lucky to have him as a bench option the way things are going ::)

Grazz

Lee actually putting a score together, prayers do work. :P

Mr.Craig

Terlich and Lee the only two vaguely near a pass mark so far.

RookieDTer

Early days, but, he is fourth highest StK player, and would be second highest MElbourne player.

Given lack of Fwd rookies, this guy is an absolute LOCK start for me.

Worth remembering he has two missed shots at goal.... doesn't mean an awful lot, but, to show how close he is... if they were goals not points, he would be highest on the field......

Windigo

Everyone get back on the Lee train quick.  :P

Grazz

Windigo

Mr.Craig

They might just be hopping off Grimes too if he keeps this up.