Hawthorn vs Richmond Discussion

Started by Mr.Craig, March 09, 2013, 02:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Lol just saw it's the third time out of four.  the Hawks have lost by a point in the NAB Cup this year and second time they have lost after a quick after the siren  :o :o :o

Jroo

Quote from: Nails on March 09, 2013, 04:37:41 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on March 09, 2013, 04:35:52 PM
Quote from: Windigo on March 09, 2013, 04:34:18 PM
Can't wait for the season to start now.  8)

Go Tiges.
+ 1 can't wait until we play Carlscum  :P
:o Never knew you where a Tiger supporter, there's a few of us on FF  8)

You beat a Hawthorn outfit that were missing 6-12 of their best 22...

Getting excited over that win is like getting excited over not winning the wooden spoon. No excitement should come out of it whatsoever.
Lol what Nails you spud  ;), I said I can't wait until the season starts. I know Hawks where easily missing more than 12 players.

Nails

Windigo said "can't wait for the season now"

the now making an implication he can't wait now as a result of Tiges defeating Hawks with it being posted on a Hawks vs. Tiges thread just after the match was over...

Noz

Quote from: Nails on March 09, 2013, 04:50:59 PM
Windigo said "can't wait for the season now"

the now making an implication he can't wait now as a result of Tiges defeating Hawks with it being posted on a Hawks vs. Tiges thread just after the match was over...

Or

"Cant wait for the season now"

Could mean Richmond are looking good and carrying in good form and he can't wait to see them in a game where it matters and 4 points are on the line.

Nails

Winning against the Hawks' showerty lineup by only 1 point is terrible form.

Windigo

You can't imply you know what I meant either.

I pretty much meant that the game was a pretty good one and if that's what the intensity teams (Tigers & Hawks specifically) are bringing to a NAB game, then hopefully there will be a better spectacle when the 4 points are on the line. Thus, "I can't wait for the season now."

Nails

Basing anything on half a team vs. a full team is cray cray though :o

Toga

Didn't look good at all for Suckles :-[

For those who didn't watch the game here's the injury:

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2013-03-09/hawk-down-suckling-knee-blow

Chelskiman

Quote from: Nails on March 09, 2013, 04:58:48 PM

Stop being a White Goodman.  We all know the Hawks didn't have their best team in but even so, the Hawks are pretty much flag favourites and they have a pretty deep list.  A close win like that means the world to us Tiger fans.  Any Tiger fan that thinks we're going to stroll into the top 4 based on that result is deluded, but most of us know it's still going to be a tough season, but a season we're all very much looking forward to.  We're in good form, and we were basically 5 points away from playing in the NAB Cup final.  Dunno what your problem is.  ::)

bowyanger

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 09, 2013, 05:32:09 PM

Stop being a White Goodman.   We're in good form, and we were basically 5 points away from playing in the NAB Cup final. 

Bahahahahaha

Chelskiman

Quote from: bowyanger on March 09, 2013, 08:18:47 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on March 09, 2013, 05:32:09 PM

Stop being a White Goodman.   We're in good form, and we were basically 5 points away from playing in the NAB Cup final. 

Bahahahahaha

Not sure what your feeble little mind finds so funny because what I said was true.  If we had beaten North, who we lost to by four points, we would have been playing in the NAB Cup final.  Hence, we were only 5 poits away.  I fail to see how that is so hilarious.  :-\

Nails

Actually, you would've finished like 4th

Carlton, Collingwood and Brisbane all ahead of you.

He's laughing because anyone can say "If only we had beaten team x who we just lost to we'd be in the NAB cup final" Anyone can say it, fact is you didn't.

If Hawthorn had have beaten Sydney who they just lost to in the grand final last year they would've won the grand final :o

yorgis

if my granny had balls she'd be my grandpa

Chelskiman

Quote from: Nails on March 10, 2013, 10:22:51 AM

Actually we would have finished second as we wouldn't have lost a game whilst Carlton and Collingwood did. 

And I orginally said that's how far away we were from the nab cup final, which was true.  I don't even really care. As a Richmond fan I know we were are as a club.  We're knocking on the door for a top 8 spot but we still have a long way to go.  I was just annoyed when you said that the win shouldn't mean anything to us because any win for us means something as we've been down for so long.  I was also annoyed at the immature response of "bahahahaha" because if you're going to say something at least make it a proper opinion instead of laughing like an immature school girl.  ;)

bowyanger

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 10, 2013, 01:39:10 PM
Quote from: Nails on March 10, 2013, 10:22:51 AM

Actually we would have finished second as we wouldn't have lost a game whilst Carlton and Collingwood did. 

And I orginally said that's how far away we were from the nab cup final, which was true.  I don't even really care. As a Richmond fan I know we were are as a club.  We're knocking on the door for a top 8 spot but we still have a long way to go.  I was just annoyed when you said that the win shouldn't mean anything to us because any win for us means something as we've been down for so long.  I was also annoyed at the immature response of "bahahahaha" because if you're going to say something at least make it a proper opinion instead of laughing like an immature school girl.  ;)

(bahaha x 2) + 1 = solid gold super dooper stuff

made my day

I typed out stuff and deleted it a few times because it may have been inappropriate so Ill just say that Hawks and Sydney finished bottom in the "who cares cup"

What game was it they played in around the end of september last year again?

Must be low on things to be excited about at Tigerland

God help us if they finish in the top 8....but Ima laugh my guts out if they finish 9th