Previous topic - Next topic

Who to pick in my forward line

Karnezis
38 (69.1%)
Varcoe
17 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 3

antonc

Leaning towards varcoe, but karnezis might play some midfield this year!

Ricochet

We will know more after the games this weekend. I'm keeping a close eye on Karnezis

antonc

Could I make a case for both maybe?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: antonc on March 09, 2013, 02:47:47 AM

You could.

For 470k odd you could potentially be getting 130-150 points a week with the added bonus of better JS than the dodgy rookies.

RookieDTer

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 09, 2013, 03:53:48 AM
Quote from: antonc on March 09, 2013, 02:47:47 AM

You could.

For 470k odd you could potentially be getting 130-150 points a week with the added bonus of better JS than the dodgy rookies.
I have three mid prices in my Fwd line at the moment.

DOdgy Rookies, or weak midfield/defense, or three Fwd midprices. There are four to choose from, so...

Hagebear

Have only got the one mid pricer and Karnezis has that spot at the moment. Won't firmly make a decision on this until lockout. But he's definitely in front of the others at this stage.

Windigo

I'd have Karnezis just ahead of Varcoe ATM.

Don't write off Bynres either. People were quick to judge him off that effort in his first NAB game.

ronl

Definately considering a double-pronged attack with these two mid-pricers, with a view to upgrades to Buddy or NicNat.

RookieDTer

Quote from: ronl on March 09, 2013, 11:53:26 AM
Definately considering a double-pronged attack with these two mid-pricers, with a view to upgrades to Buddy or NicNat.
I have three Fwd mid prices.... there are four to pick from, I guess.

Guns & Rooks in mid and defence.
3 Guns, 3 mids and 2 rooks in Fwd.

Nails

Careful with Karnezis as Ringo will/can probably also agree with

Karnezis isn't even guaranteed to be best 22 at the Lions. He'd need to put in a great performance this week and with the likes of Black and J. Brown returning, he isn't guaranteed a midfield slot.

Football Factory

Im going with Karnezis at the moment depending on round 1 teams .. if he's a flop or gets dropped ill swap for the next best

Andrew

I think Varcoe is more certain of the two. For me, the battle for F5 is between Karnezis and Knights.

RookieDTer

"Demons with the first goal of the game against the Saints. Shannon Byrnes the goal kicker. Live scores: afl.to/Y2DiG1"
He can't be forgotten!

Justin Bieber

Hope Karny doesn't get named then some FF members will be scrambling

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on March 09, 2013, 04:03:25 PM
Hope Karny doesn't get named then some FF members will be scrambling

Straight swap to Varcoe mate.  :P