Varcoe
9 (33.3%)
Byrnes
3 (11.1%)
Karnezis
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

pinochio

This should help alot of us, wanna get a sense of who is valued number 1, 2 and 3 outta these guys....

Karnezis has come into calculations this NAB....thoughts???

owenbond007

Varcoe nab cup to date 173 mins on ground for 97 points.

Byrnes has only played 34 mins to date

Karnezis 114 mins for 139points

Based on form its a pretty easy pick. Karnezis has impressed Vossy and should warrant a starting spot, lock and load best mid-pricer 

Ricochet

Be careful with Karnezis, his 80 score was only against GWS. We should get a better look at him against quality this weekend.

Toga

Here's a good article that might help you:

http://dreamteamtalk.com/2013/03/08/which-midprice-fowards/

I would also say Karnezis though, really looking impressive in the NAB so far. Will be interesting to see what he can do against the Pies this weekend.

Not sold on Varcoe, his points:TOG ratio isn't really making me too excited about him.

Watch what Byrnes does this weekend, will give us a true indication of what we can expect.

gunnerzzz

Liking the look of Karnezis, see how he goes tonight. Byrnes is also on my radar but I just haven't seen enough of him yet to decide!

RookieDTer

Quote from: gunnerzzz on March 09, 2013, 12:43:21 PM
Liking the look of Karnezis, see how he goes tonight. Byrnes is also on my radar but I just haven't seen enough of him yet to decide!
I have all three.

If Byrnes has a crap week, and Knights doesn't, likely to go -Byrnes +Knights.

Or even juggle Murphy and Cotchin down to S.Selwood and Jack, then magically find $4k from somewhere and get +Monfries for a POD -- perhaps Stevenson down to COlq

Toga

What are people's thoughts on downgrading say Mitch Robbo to a mid pricer in order to GAIN another mid pricer? ???

Essentially it is:

Robbo + Rookie (Neade

vs

Two of Knights/Monfries/Byrnes/Karnezis etc

Football Factory

I have thought about this option because im not overly happy with Robbo at the moment .. i ended up turning him into Bartel people will argue if this is a good move but i think Jimmy will continue to be a great Dreamteamer and is available as a forward this year so ill take a punt with him. Still time for me to change my mind and go another midpricer(Varcoe,Byrnes) depending on their last Nab games

Artax

I think forward lines is where we will see the most differences between teams this year. So many different strategies at play due to the lousy rookie options, I have changed mine a number of times