0 (0%)
Greene
3 (11.1%)
ROK
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

pinochio

good points....

comes down to redden vs murphy.....just afraid that murphy can have tag affected scores now that its universally accepted he has kinda overtaken judd....

Toga

Redden won't be tagged, plays the same game as Matty Boyd so there is literally no point tagging him, would be completely ineffective. BUT a lot of his points come from tackles, which he hasn't been doing much over NAB cup - I know NAB is NAB and some people don't take it seriously but it is a bit disheartening to see him only get one tackle across three games...

Murphy - I'm still not convinced about the whole tagging issue either, but tbh I think he CAN break them but still an element of risk involved in selecting him.

pinochio

so who you thinking toga out of the pack???

powersuperkents

Quote from: pinochio on March 08, 2013, 05:39:56 PM
good points....

comes down to redden vs murphy.....just afraid that murphy can have tag affected scores now that its universally accepted he has kinda overtaken judd....
Yeah the tag is a factor. I think you are going to have to throw Jelwood in the mix as well. The kid is unique, consistent and had past seasons of 103, 106, 109 & 103. Jelwood is along with Murphy are the safest bets, just depending on how much the potential tag affects your faith in Murphy (I think he will still go 110-115). Also do you have Rockliff in your forwards because you should consider the RedRock combination. I think Rocky could average anywhere between 90-115 and Redden should easily make 108-112 so just think about whether that is the right choice for you. Hardly anyone has the combo as well and personally my plans are to eventually upgrade my F5 & F6 to Stevie J and Zorko (if Zorko continues a run between 95-105) so I can have all three of the lions. I believe that those three players are going to carry the team this season (dt wise) and should all reach 100+ averages. I still call Zorko to average 95-98 though.

Just check out Jelwood and Murphy past season statistics because they should really help make up your mind 

Toga

Quote from: pinochio on March 08, 2013, 05:46:40 PM
so who you thinking toga out of the pack???

My personal favourite out of the bunch is Redden - reckon he'll get back up to around 110 this season...

Selwood i can see improving again up to maybe 108ish...

ROK is a smokey though - reckon he will be huge over the first five or so rounds if you want a POD.

pinochio

roks too old :P

whats the advantage in the redrock combo can be the murphrock combo ;) ???

but ye guys i think im leaning to redden atm....

powersuperkents

Quote from: pinochio on March 08, 2013, 05:55:47 PM
roks too old :P

whats the advantage in the redrock combo can be the murphrock combo ;) ???

but ye guys i think im leaning to redden atm....
haha
Murphrock doesn't sound as good :)
Go Redden I think he's my starting M3 for this season after Swan and Pendles and followed by Murphy in M4 and Fyfe in M5

pinochio

yep redden is my M5 as we speak :)