0 (0%)
Greene
3 (11.1%)
ROK
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

pinochio

Cant decide for the life of me!!!

May end up finding an extra 20-40k for a stanton/redden type but atm the i have 528k to play with quite a tight structure...
......or any other guys i forgot to mention below that price range

thoughts guys?

Jukes

Danger 110
Murphy 106
JPK 105
Greene 103
ROK 99

Danger easily.

pinochio

pretty definitive hey....

any particular reason youre so sure :)

Jukes

Nab cup form, potential ability, has Scotty Thompson in there to absorb some of the tag...lock him in imo, especially if he performs again tonight.

Ricochet

Murphy is safe. Proven 110+ player in a strong side. Malthouse will get the most out of him

Toga

Danger or Murphy for me...

Murphy probably a bit safer but Danger for the potential to go big ;)

pinochio

murphy just if i remember correctly has a tendancy of getting tagged out, and he will!!!

but with thommo taking some attention danger is less suspectable to tags, and correct me if im wrong fellas but he can break a tag easier???

what if i add redden/selwood into the mix???

i think main thing here is can break a tag the best???

murphy/danger/jelwood/redden?????

Sweetness

Quote from: pinochio on March 08, 2013, 03:56:45 PM
murphy just if i remember correctly has a tendancy of getting tagged out, and he will!!!

but with thommo taking some attention danger is less suspectable to tags, and correct me if im wrong fellas but he can break a tag easier???

what if i add redden/selwood into the mix???

i think main thing here is can break a tag the best???

murphy/danger/jelwood/redden?????

Thommo copped the hard tag most weeks last year.

But Paddy got it in the finals series for scores of 73, 82, 91

Don't get me wrong, Paddy is an absolute jet but I would be pretty confident he will receive more attention this year compared to 2012. How well he can handle/break them will be the key.

GM

elephants

Marc over Danger ;) would like to see how Danger takes the #1 tag each week!

pinochio

what about redden/jelwood???

powersuperkents

Quote from: pinochio on March 08, 2013, 04:43:25 PM
what about redden/jelwood???
+1

Get Redden if you don't have him

pinochio

redden over danger??

any particular reason?
...not inline for number 1 tag?? right?

pommyadam

Danger in finals last year: 71 vs Sydney, 64 vs Freo, 95 vs Hawks
did however, score 108 vs Raines tag and 118 vs Scooter

this, and Murphy's undervalue, means i'd be headed to him over Danger

powersuperkents

Dangerfield has nothing to back his pick up.

Yes he could potentially and I think will most likely average 110+ but he could do what many players have done before and flop e.g. Rockliff, Goldstein & Liam Shiels. Is it really worth the risk getting a breakout player who I admit I want but only as an M7 or M8 when you can get a proven player like Jack Redden (109 & 102) you basically know he will bag another 100+ season or Marc Murphy (97, 102, 100, 111 & an injury and sub effected 101). I think go Murphy as he is the safest bet (chose him as M4 for the same reason) and guaranteed cash cow also don't believe anyone, if he plays to his potential he WILL score an 110+ average. Redden over Dangerfield especially if you have Rocky in your forwards, the RedRock combo is a unique pick which should give you a guaranteed 200-260 each week.

If Dangerfield retained his DPP I would of certainly chose him in my forwards where a 90-99 average is really good. But no way would I take the risk starting him in my mids. I would honestly chose Andrew Swallow over him (great player, high ceiling but should only be selected if it's for M6,7 or 8 ).

If you consider yourself a risk taker go Dangerfield because in the end it is your team and your choice :) but if you are looking for a safer option I think Murphy > Redden > Dangerfield and if you want the RedRock combo I promise you it will pay off but it still isn't as safe a option as Murphy because of some consistency issues (Rockliff)