Main Menu

Adelaide v carlton

Started by dtrain, March 07, 2013, 12:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtrain

Should be a good test for the crows, just get up I reckon after a poor performance last week

tbagrocks

Carlton going as well as anyone, if the crows don't lift they'll get their little bums smacked

perfect hitout though, Carlton looking to make a final and will be switched on, the ball movement needs to be much better but how much can it change in a week ???

My darn foxtel isn't working yet so I might even go tomorrow night to have a look, want to see how Mick has the Blues playing

GM

Let us know about Danger & Murphy.
Both similar price in DT and both possible M5 selections.

dtrain

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 07, 2013, 12:34:50 PM
Carlton going as well as anyone, if the crows don't lift they'll get their little bums smacked

perfect hitout though, Carlton looking to make a final and will be switched on, the ball movement needs to be much better but how much can it change in a week ???

My darn foxtel isn't working yet so I might even go tomorrow night to have a look, want to see how Mick has the Blues playing
Yea Carlton will be good this year crows will hav to play atop form or they will run right over the top of us like Geelong did

Hagebear

Perfect opportunity this game for our lads to get back on track. I'm backing the boys to bounce back and get up.

tbagrocks

I saw the odds earlier and was expecting a Carlton favourite, they were $2.20 so I put a nice wager on them

Jay

I think we can get the win, Sando would have kicked them into touch I feel

Hagebear

Up by 5 goals at 3 quarter time. Looking good. Offensively look dangerous which is good.

Hagebear

Hmmm..... Well a wins a win. Gotta start somewhere.

tbagrocks

Wright, Sloane, Danger all failing to find 20 disposals, Danger subbed off and the Crows didn't score ???

Crouch 10 kicks 5 handballs, so much for hand ball happy ::)

Hagebear

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 09, 2013, 12:10:44 AM
Wright, Sloane, Danger all failing to find 20 disposals, Danger subbed off and the Crows didn't score ???

Crouch 10 kicks 5 handballs, so much for hand ball happy ::)

Crouchy looked good again!!! Sloaney just saving himself for the real stuff!

tbagrocks

I believe he's not fit atm, was left out last week and probably trying to get some minutes into him this week

two weeks time is a different Rory 8)

What about the Dmac, stepping it up now? Henderson turning into a fine footballer

dtrain