Patrick Karnezis

Started by Football Factory, March 06, 2013, 07:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

With him becoming a more permanent midfielder will he have to contend with the likes of Polkinghorne and Polec?

elephants

Quote from: luvfooty on March 06, 2013, 08:24:37 PM
These are all questions that Ringo can answer for you guys.

Yep, waiting for Ringo to find this thread haha!

nrich102

Quote from: Noz on March 06, 2013, 09:30:12 PM
With him becoming a more permanent midfielder will he have to contend with the likes of Polkinghorne and Polec?
Polec is always injured  :P I can't really see Polec ahead of Karnezis. Polkinghorn has been playing defence, so he is one of the many half backs at the lions.

Sweetness

I was wondering when a thread on this guy would pop up, keep him on the down low guys :P
If he scores well this weekend I reckon he can say hello to my F5

Ringo

Thanks to Luv for PM' me. Do not go to DT Boards a lot.

Karnezis: It was not that Voss does not like him.  It was just that he lacked the endurance in coaches eyes for a full AFL season.  Was sent to the Magoos who play in the NEAFL and was asked to play mid role to increase endurance.  Averaged 28 possessions per game in the NEAFL.  Appears to have carried that over to pre season and jumped Polec who has been injured.  Polkinghorne is being re invented as a defender for those concerned on that score,

If he carries this form into game against the Pies - (a real test as both sides will be near full strength) he will demand selection.  Will possibly be in contention for a spot occuppied by Bewick, Lester or Docherty.  Can see him playing on the wing and at 191cms will be a hard match up.  May also interchange with Zorko.

If you DT players need any information on Brissie players just PM me link as Luv has done and I will reply. 

Karnezis is in my SC Team at the moment as well.

Noz

Love the input as always from you Ringo well done.  :)

Justin Bieber

Had a look today. Karny is in 0.4% of teams and many would be auto fill teams and lions only teams.would be a great unique.

Toga

Thanks heaps Ringo, fantastic input as usual :)

strikes91

have so many lions as it is. dunno bout this one

Jukes

Locking him in as my F5. Rate him ahead of Varcoe, Knights and Byrnes atm. Reckon he'll play 20 games for a high 70s average to low 80s, could potentially average up to 85 if he guns it.

Definitely reckon downgrading Boyd to Dangerfield was worth it to upgrade Neade (8 games (4/5 sub affected) and 35-40 average) to Karnezis.

Making it three Lions in my forward line and 5 overall :P (Moloney, Leuey, Rocky, Zorko, Karny).

Spanner221

Quote from: Jukes on March 07, 2013, 01:33:11 AM
Locking him in as my F5. Rate him ahead of Varcoe, Knights and Byrnes atm. Reckon he'll play 20 games for a high 70s average to low 80s, could potentially average up to 85 if he guns it.

Definitely reckon downgrading Boyd to Dangerfield was worth it to upgrade Neade (8 games (4/5 sub affected) and 35-40 average) to Karnezis.

Making it three Lions in my forward line and 5 overall :P (Moloney, Leuey, Rocky, Zorko, Karny).

You gone off Patton?

elephants

Awesome cheers Ringo!

Reckon that 0.4% of teams will very quickly become 10%+ if he backs up last weeks efforts this week vs the Pies!

As for my team? Watchlisted. Always thought this fella could play.

essendon2

Quote from: Sweetness on March 06, 2013, 10:47:08 PM
I was wondering when a thread on this guy would pop up, keep him on the down low guys :P
If he scores well this weekend I reckon he can say hello to my F5
+1
Had him prior to NAB Cup and he's locked into my F6

Ricochet

Hadn't really even considered him until now.

As if we needed any more mid pricers from the fwd line...

Varcoe v Byrnes v Karnezis

Justin Bieber

No fwd mid pricers interest me yet. If Karny has 10% of coaches then good luck for 2014