NAB Cup Teams: Round 3

Started by Mr.Craig, March 06, 2013, 04:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: elephants on March 06, 2013, 06:44:00 PM
Patton got a bad corkie last week. Not worth pushing his fragile body I dont reckon (and I think GWS think the same)

Ah that's right forgot about that! Cheers ele! :)

Slashers

If Patton only sustains normal duty wear and tear (like corkies etc), will he play 22 games?

Toga

Quote from: Slashers on March 06, 2013, 07:02:38 PM
If Patton only sustains normal duty wear and tear (like corkies etc), will he play 22 games?

You'd think the odd cork here and there wouldn't keep him out of games during the home and away season (maybe a few here and there), but for something like NAB cup I'm sure they're just taking a precaution and resting him so he's good to go come round 1 of the season proper.

Hagebear

Tambling still has a sore back from carrying our preseason. He'll be right ;) Good to see my man SLOANEY back!!!

Football Factory

No Bugg again  :(  injured ? 

essendon2

hm not that great of a sign that Whitfield isn't playing  :-\

tbagrocks

Quote from: Toga on March 06, 2013, 05:57:47 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on March 06, 2013, 05:51:23 PM
no Patton?

Or Whtifield :-X
Or Cameron ???  who's playing forward? Brogan :o
No Dev Smith!

Riley missing for the crows :-[  Don't know who will drop out, thinking Kerridge, Jaensch, possibly McKernen and Otten
Who really knows what Sando is thinking, Henderson should play, Petrenko first game from injury, Callinan given a chance and Stiffy and Martin are impressing up forward

Ziplock

I just did a quick look at the team list... I think we'll see  plowman/ corr up at front, as well as Hampton, Sumner will play forward as well, and I reckon Shiel, palmer will go into the HF line. Brogan's obviously the no.1 ruck for this game, so ohailpin will probably fill the last tall forward spot. That leaves one spot open upfront, which'll probably go to someone like adams... maybe orourke, but he'll probably be one of the subs...

Ricochet

I wouldn't worry too much about Whitfield, D.Smith, Cameron, etc not playing for GWS. They are young guns and NAB is a perfect time for Sheeds to get a look at O'Rourke, Sumner, Corr, Plowman, Whiley, Forst, Aylett, etc who have all played less than 5 AFL games

Ziplock

Quote from: Ricochet on March 07, 2013, 11:44:50 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about Whitfield, D.Smith, Cameron, etc not playing for GWS. They are young guns and NAB is a perfect time for Sheeds to get a look at O'Rourke, Sumner, Corr, Plowman, Whiley, Forst, Aylett, etc who have all played less than 5 AFL games

I think sheeds not playing whitfield is probably a good sign, rather than a bad.

Ricochet

Quote from: Ziplock on March 07, 2013, 01:23:15 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 07, 2013, 11:44:50 AM

I think sheeds not playing whitfield is probably a good sign, rather than a bad.
Yep exactly, Sheeds knows he is all class

Holz

reports from the roos, goldy playing in the VFL and Currie will be the sole ruck for the roos. that means no daw either.

Artax

What are the chances Currie could actually over take Goldy?

Holz

Quote from: Artax on March 07, 2013, 02:19:53 PM
What are the chances Currie could actually over take Goldy?

the same chance as tom scully being top 3 in the brownlow.

slim to none

to me they are just playing out the worst case scenario of goldy going down and if anything is a bad sign for currie as they arent playing them together.

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on March 07, 2013, 02:13:48 PM
reports from the roos, goldy playing in the VFL and Currie will be the sole ruck for the roos. that means no daw either.

thats interesting......lets hope for all our sakes that Currie rips it up in the seniors and Goldy plays terrible in the VFL

*could be this years Giles if he does