Mid under 492,200. Who to get?

Started by Barra17, March 06, 2013, 04:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Just thought of a great unique.

Daniel Rich. 440k, averages in his 4 years at the Lions: 77, 75, 81, 85. Ready to take it to the big time with a 95-105 average in 2013 imo, has dominated the nab cup with an average of 137 points per 100 minutes (aka how much a player would normally play in a real afl match). Probably behind Black, Rockliff and Zorko in the tagging order.

I got on him in dt elite for my reserve mid, considered in real dt but decided not to, is in my smokey team however.

Get on him if you want a smokey. If not, go with the "safe" options in Fyfe or Hannenbery.

Barra17

I think Rich actually may be a little higher in the pecking order for tags. He can crank a goal from outside 50 and is very precise with his kicks to the forards. Doesn't get a whole heap like the other guys but is a very good user.

Toga

Have you considered Jack Steven from STK? At $421K he presents great value, has been really good so far in NAB!

Colliwobblers

GAFF - going to tear this season APART

Barra17

Gaff is like a ziebell for me. Been there abouts to tear it up but hasn't actually done it. Unfortunately I don't think either will :-/

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Barra on March 08, 2013, 02:20:08 AM
Gaff is like a ziebell for me. Been there abouts to tear it up but hasn't actually done it. Unfortunately I don't think either will :-/

Ziebell is a hack your right but Gaff is MUCH BETTER

so is bastinac and cunnington even more so if your after a north midfielder, hell even atley better than ziebell, or will be

Artax

essendon2

Windigo

Hazza Bennell is the player I'd be looking at. Would be in a lot of teams if he was a DPP.  :(

Ricochet

Downgrade Vlast to Goodes in your backline (or find 10k elsewhere) and put in Barlow. Averaged 110 in his first year before Palmer snapped his leg for him. Didn't return until Round 13 of 2011. HesStated that he was still playing through pain in his broken leg up until the end of the 2012 season and averaged 100 unsubbed (105 in the last part of the season). Now that he's running pain free I would expect 105 easily but hoping for 110.