J. Roughead

Started by RookieDTer, March 05, 2013, 10:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RookieDTer

Howdy all,

Why am I the only one who has J.Roughead? (Also, am I the only one? Any got Assistant Coach stats for % of teams?)

Seems a quality, consistent DPP, played 20 games last year. No reason to slow up this year. Makes a good link with Cox in Ruck (as well as Rowe).

I could do -Roughead + Zorko.... but, then I'd need -Fyfe +Wright or Gaff.

Jukes

Roughy is in 9.8% of sides atm.

He's not a bad pick- will probs avg around 92-95, I'd prefer Zorko however.

/////////////////////////

Get Setanta if you must have a DPP link

Mr.Craig

Nothing wrong with Roughy but people probably don't see a lot of upside, are concerned about the Hawks tough start and might be unsure of how his role will change if Bailey plays. Having said all that, he should come close to replicating his 2012 average.

RookieDTer

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 05, 2013, 10:46:41 PM
Nothing wrong with Roughy but people probably don't see a lot of upside, are concerned about the Hawks tough start and might be unsure of how his role will change if Bailey plays. Having said all that, he should come close to replicating his 2012 average.
Thanks all.

So, all in all, Roughy is fairly priced? Not a good, not a bad pick?

Hmmm, going to have to give it some thought. I definitely want a DPP link in my Fwds.... but, in theory, that could be Rowe on my Fwd bench instead of Roughead in my Fwd line and Rowe on ruck bench.

Ziplock

lock  and load.

we're talking about jordan right?

Hagebear

Had Roughy most of the preseason but have found the cash to get Maric. He's my
Number 1 ruck in SC though.

Dayze

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 05, 2013, 10:46:41 PM

Spot on. Had Roughy all last season and he is reliable but a little uninspiring. Low standard deviation. This time of year we all like to dream big and Roughy doesn't seem to have that ceiling of other full time rux

Justin Bieber

Hmmm I have Jarryd in like all my teams so when you say 'you're the one', 9.8% do.

ronl

NAB games so far have seen him spend a bit of time in a half-back sort of role instead of pinch-hitting up forward with Buddy.
If that happens, and the commentators seemed to believe it is on the cards, his scoring chances won't be helped.  But, at this stage, it is all conjecture.  Just be wary.

RookieDTer

Quote from: whatlez on March 06, 2013, 02:46:49 AM
Hmmm I have Jarryd in like all my teams so when you say 'you're the one', 9.8% do.
fair enough - seems very under the radar on FF. Presumably because he is not a bargain or a shower choice, there just is not much discussion about him.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RookieDTer on March 06, 2013, 10:27:18 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 06, 2013, 02:46:49 AM
fair enough - seems very under the radar on FF. Presumably because he is not a bargain or a shower choice, there just is not much discussion about him.
I do try and keep my players underrated.

RookieDTer

Good game by him this afternoon.

Windigo

5 goals is a great effort. Really good utility for the Hawks,  ;)

essendon2

Seriously don't see him averaging less than 95 this season  8)