Main Menu

luke brown

Started by ando_10, March 05, 2013, 07:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

i am all of a sudden seeing this blokes name pop up. didnt see many games last year only an average of 25. this is more directed at crows fans who may know more. but will he get more game time this year?? good price aswell.

hawkers65

I'm not a crows fan, but with the retirement of Dougherty it frees up a spot in the crows defence. This spot is tipped to go to brown. He wont set the house on fire in terms of fantasy scores but should play most games. He has also had a solid nab cup, so he should be a great pick.

tbagrocks

Ok here it is ...

Was part of the Crouch deal after being prelisted by WS, would have gone top 20 in the 2011 draft

Impressed for Norwood in 2011 and starred in 2012 including a 26 disposal and 10 mark effort in Norwoods GF win over a West Adelaide that included Crouch

Has great skills on both feet and can read the game, also knows how to stop an opponent, a terrific competitor, will force himself on a contest and just loves to win the footy, just a ripper footballer and back pocket

Ok so there it is, believe me or not but he will play round one and at the back pocket

ando_10

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 05, 2013, 07:42:40 PM
Ok here it is ...

Was part of the Crouch deal after being prelisted by WS, would have gone top 20 in the 2011 draft

Impressed for Norwood in 2011 and starred in 2012 including a 26 disposal and 10 mark effort in Norwoods GF win over a West Adelaide that included Crouch

Has great skills on both feet and can read the game, also knows how to stop an opponent, a terrific competitor, will force himself on a contest and just loves to win the footy, just a ripper footballer and back pocket

Ok so there it is, believe me or not but he will play round one and at the back pocket

ahh was waiting for you tbag haha :) ill take ya word for it pal

Hagebear

Ok here it is ...

The word is out Tbag :(

tbagrocks

Yeah I know :'(  but my honesty compels me ::)

What I mean is, don't pick him he's a spud and will be vested and Tambling, Reilly, Smith take his spot!

To late for that? :-\  guess the word is out :-\

Thank us crows supporters when you get the chance ;)

ando_10

a cheer for you good sir :) haha

ubeaut

Been on this guy since last season. Should surely play now that Smith is injured too.

Hagebear

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 05, 2013, 07:54:49 PM
Yeah I know :'(  but my honesty compels me ::)

What I mean is, don't pick him he's a spud and will be vested and Tambling, Reilly, Smith take his spot!

To late for that? :-\  guess the word is out :-\

Thank us crows supporters when you get the chance ;)

Speaking of.... Have u got Tambling in ur squad Tbag?

Sabretooth Tigers

Thanks and a cheer also TBAG, you mentioned him about 300 odd of my team drafts ago and he's been in it ever since ;)

JBs-Hawks

Ok here it is ...

He was never going top 20 lol. Is a gun though wont be a huge fantasy scorer but if named round 1 is a decent option. And definately more SC than DT, quite accurate by foot and does the small things.