Justin Bieber

nrich102

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nrich102 on March 06, 2013, 06:56:09 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 06, 2013, 06:53:43 PM
Quote from: strikes91 on March 06, 2013, 06:47:12 PM
first tagger will go to daniel rich 95% of the time
Rockliff?
Rich is better. He is also more damaging.
But saying 95% is saying that out of 20 games. Rich will get the number one tag 19 times. So if I check last years stats and match-ups. Would that be accurate?

Justin Bieber

So I looked at 3 games.

One game Rich played against Bulldogs. Picken played on Zorko. So that 5% is there. Then went to rd 1 against Melbroune. Rich played half back against Aaron Davey. So that's not getting tagged. Then went to rd 2, Black was tagged by Carrots and Rich was let alone.

I looked at only 3 games and none he was tagged in. Although others I haven't looked at he did, but 95% was a silly prediction

Edit: Had a better look. He only tagged 6 out of 20. So by my maths that's only 30% of the time.

strikes91

Quote from: whatlez on March 06, 2013, 07:04:01 PM
So I looked at 3 games.

One game Rich played against Bulldogs. Picken played on Zorko. So that 5% is there. Then went to rd 1 against Melbroune. Rich played half back against Aaron Davey. So that's not getting tagged. Then went to rd 2, Black was tagged by Carrots and Rich was let alone.

I looked at only 3 games and none he was tagged in. Although others I haven't looked at he did, but 95% was a silly prediction

Edit: Had a better look. He only tagged 6 out of 20. So by my maths that's only 30% of the time.

did I say last season... ?  hmm nah can't find that part.

Ziplock

Quote from: strikes91 on March 06, 2013, 06:47:12 PM
first tagger will go to daniel rich 95% of the time
that's what I was going to say... he has a lethally long and accurate kick.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: strikes91 on March 06, 2013, 09:33:49 PM
So I looked at 3 games.

Hmm then if you don't go on the last season then where does your great stats come from?

strikes91

Quote from: whatlez on March 06, 2013, 11:22:55 PM
Quote from: strikes91 on March 06, 2013, 09:33:49 PM
So I looked at 3 games.

Hmm then if you don't go on the last season then where does your great stats come from?

it's my opinion. if they don't tag rich first then the opposing teams are a bit silly. rockliff, redden and zorko wont hurt a team as much as daniel rich does. hence why i think he should be tagged first.

Toga

I know what Strikes is saying here lez, and it does have merit to it - Rich is so damaging with that long, penetrating kick of his that at times it would probably be more wise for opposition to tag Rich rather than some of the other Lions players...

So Strikes probably should have said "first tagger willSHOULD go to daniel rich 95% of the time"