Previous topic - Next topic

which one

JPK
23 (45.1%)
DANGERFIELD
28 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

sammy123

i wish i could have both but i cant. Who would you choose?

thewizz

JPK tends to be more consistent, but new year, who knows :o

colmullet

this has been discussed to death, look at the other threads

Sabretooth Tigers

Danger by heaps, but why can't you have both, I have.  Will the way you have things set up without JPK score you more or less than having him in ?? That's the question I asked myself and that's the reason he's in. Cheers and best of luck.

quinny88

fever

i think it's very close. just wanted to say that consistency means sweet f a. it's average that need be your only concern.

in this case, lean to danger, ceiling is massive.

CrowsFan

Disagree that consistency means nothing fever. Better to start with the consistent players because they are less likely to drop in price and then pick up the inconsisten players after they have had a poor game and their price drops

sammy123

question wilk they both raise in value or only one? Or will they decrease?

quinny88

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 04, 2013, 03:01:14 PM
Disagree that consistency means nothing fever. Better to start with the consistent players because they are less likely to drop in price and then pick up the inconsisten players after they have had a poor game and their price drops

+1 exactly right CF. not to mention having an inconsistent player is frustrating and can cause you to drop league games

quinny88

Quote from: sammy123 on March 04, 2013, 03:06:22 PM
question wilk they both raise in value or only one? Or will they decrease?

If you are hoping for one to decrease then u would have to start with JPK. Dangerfield scored less than 100 on 9 occasions last year, there will more than likely be a time that u can pick him up a bit cheaper

fever

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 04, 2013, 03:01:14 PM

that's a good point CF, but it wasnt a question of getting both but rather one or the other. plus you could also get caught out if the rollercoaster player has an upswing around when your cash cows are ripe, causing you to lose value waiting for them to fall while your cows also depreciate.

Hagebear

Yeh I think I will have to start JPK starts with GWS and the GC so could start with a bang. Danger , number 1 upgrade target for me.

tbagrocks

Have Josh and have been leaving the Dangerman out but I don't think I want to leave him out anymore, is going to be amazing this year, had 22 contested possessions v Geelong

GoldDigger

Quote from: fever on March 04, 2013, 02:28:22 PM
...it's average that need be your only concern...

Wouldn't season total matter more than average?

dmac07

Quote from: GoldDigger on March 04, 2013, 04:40:38 PM
Quote from: fever on March 04, 2013, 02:28:22 PM
...it's average that need be your only concern...

Wouldn't season total matter more than average?

Neither guy under an injury or at risk of missing big chunks of games at this point so pick who you think will average more I think.

Tossing up between these two as well, leaning slightly towards Danger as I think he has more room to improve than Dangerfield. I think JPK will maintain his average (which is awesome), but Danger has the possibility of going another 5 point per game better. I'm 55/45 to Danger at the moment.