JPK
23 (45.1%)
DANGERFIELD
28 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

fever

Quote from: GoldDigger on March 04, 2013, 04:40:38 PM
Quote from: fever on March 04, 2013, 02:28:22 PM
...it's average that need be your only concern...

Wouldn't season total matter more than average?

well sure, but you can't predict injuries, suspensions or restings*. i think when picking players at the start of the year assuming they'll play anything less than 22 rounds is foolish, even though it's quite likely that most players will miss at least one.

*unless a player has an incredibly significant history of getting injured/rubbed out.

fever

Quote from: dmac07 on March 04, 2013, 05:10:56 PM
Tossing up between these two as well, leaning slightly towards Danger as I think he has more room to improve than Dangerfield. I think JPK will maintain his average (which is awesome), but Danger has the possibility of going another 5 point per game better. I'm 55/45 to Danger at the moment.

*you obv meant kennedy at the end of ur fisrt paragraph*

that's pretty much a +1 from me. throw in the 7k you save as a bonus too.

HappyDEZ

Def Danger for my vote. Only real concern is concussion. He has a history & clubs are getting very cautious with these types of injuries & fair enough too. Danger & Selwood have both had their fair share with their attack on the footy.

GoldDigger

Concussion is an obvious concern, but as pointed out, Danger has played 2 full seasons in a row. Only other comment is byes - R13 will hurt a lot of people carrying GAj, Swan, Pendles, Beams Sidey, Watson, Murphy, Judd etc. If you have a decent few of those, you might wonder if you want Danger out too.

tor01doc

Given the poll is 50/50,

consider this

Round 13 bye - Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Beams, Watson, Murphy and DANGER!!

Maybe JPK is a better choice until then?

auscoyote

Quote from: tor01doc on March 05, 2013, 09:11:49 AM
Given the poll is 50/50,

consider this

Round 13 bye - Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Beams, Watson, Murphy and DANGER!!

Maybe JPK is a better choice until then?

Thought of this, but went danger and will make sure my fwd line doesn't contain any rd 13 players come bye time to compensate.
Franklin, Cox, Rocky etc etc etc

Cant go wrong with either imo, but danger for me

gunnerzzz

So hard to split elite midfielders! I have em both to start. Hoping to pick up swan later down the track when (if?) his price drops!

Danstar

Dangerfield for me. Bigger and better then last year to (apparently)