Which Port rookies?

Started by kma07, March 04, 2013, 09:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kma07

Wines, Stevenson, Pittard, Colquhoun, Mitchell..  :-\

Which ones do we pick? I also already have Hartlett in the defence..

fever

neade as well.

too early to call, wait to see how they line up for r1.

ando_10

wines was apparently really good yesterday so i think he has shot ahead of mitchell. who apparently butchered the ball alot.

fever

didn't see any of that game, but if mitchell gets elevated then they're both in my r1 squad.

bowyanger

Just take them all if theyre named rd 1

If one doesnt play the next week...the other surely will

Ive got 3 at the moment ...doesnt worry me at all

Why is it an issue when more than likely they will gone from your side before their bye

Chopps

Quote from: ando_10 on March 04, 2013, 10:05:05 AM
wines was apparently really good yesterday so i think he has shot ahead of mitchell. who apparently butchered the ball alot.

a few of his kicks were a bit average but he got plenty of the ball which is a promising sign, wines looked the goods

quinny88

They won't all get named round 1 surely?
Gonna have a few tough decisions to make if they do

T Dog

And Port have blokes like Cam O'shea as well.

johnnytheboy1

Mitchell scoored 100 Dt Points yesterday but probably a fair bit less in Supercoach but he should get elevated ahead of Pfeiffer.
I am surprised Toumpas or Viney didn't play for the Dees

redfield

Port is looking like the the rookie goldmine of 2013 in similar fashion to GC of 2011 and GWS of 2012. Obviously there's not nearly as many to pick from and some of them may not get as many games but there are still quite a few options in there. Wines, Mitchell, Pittard, Stevenson, Neade, Colquhoun and even Heath looked impressive yesterday. All we can really do for now is continue to keep an eye on NAB Cup form and see who is named for round one.

shorty3264

Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on March 04, 2013, 12:18:34 PM
Mitchell scoored 100 Dt Points yesterday but probably a fair bit less in Supercoach but he should get elevated ahead of Pfeiffer.
Im pretty sure I saw he scored 98SC, not a great conversion from the DT points, went at 31% off the boot. The kicking is a worry.

GCSkiwi

Quote from: shorty3264 on March 04, 2013, 01:35:29 PM
Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on March 04, 2013, 12:18:34 PM
Im pretty sure I saw he scored 98SC, not a great conversion from the DT points, went at 31% off the boot. The kicking is a worry.

I'll take 98 from a rookie any day! This year's Zorko? haha

Dayze

Neade has green vest written all over him in my opinion. I'm not gonna bother. Prime impact player. Wines and Mitchell no brainers. Back line is where the tough decisions are gonna b made. Get a better idea who's in there 22 next week.

Griffo1982

I cant believe people would scoff at 98SC points, i'm sure he's not going to go at 31% all of the time & when he doesn't look out!

PowerMan

Colquhoun was really impressive yesterday, took the play on and used the ball fairly well and he got forward too kick a goal.

i'd probably go in this order of preference at the moment

O Wines
J Pittard (not a rookie, but a cheapie none the less)
K Mitchell
J Neade
L Stevenson (in the same boat as Pittard)
S Colquhoun