Tony Armstrong

Started by cortez, March 04, 2013, 09:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Has scored and played really well in every game so far in the NAB cup at anyone going to take the chance on him at such a cheap price?

ando_10

hmmm unsure he is one of them fringe players. one bad game and he is out. big time sub candidate to.

fever

cant see him getting a game. who has he overtaken?

bowyanger

I wouldnt call him cheap really...there are plenty of "pure cheap" back options around the 110K that are going to make you money far easier than armstrong.

Rule #1 in SC = Ignore practice and NAB form, it counts for nothing when the real stuff starts...good for injury reports only

Do you really think Hawthorn and Sydney would get beaten by the sides they have so far and not have won a game yet when the season starts?

thewizz

Do you really think Hawthorn and Sydney would get beaten by the sides they have so far and not have won a game yet when the season starts?
[/quote]

They did both lose to Richmond last year ;D

Hagebear

Does look better then Jordan Russell at the moment although what effect will Nick Malceski and Rhyce Shaw have on him. I just fear that there are a lot of people fighting for his spot.

bowyanger

Quote from: thewizz on March 04, 2013, 02:10:03 PM

They did both lose to Richmond last year ;D
[/quote]

Mate Richmond will go alright, I have no doubt about that

Aaron8

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-03-03/tenacious-armstrong-so-close-for-swans

Will be hard for him to get a game atm but if he keeps playing the way he is could play quite afew games this season. worth considering

Ziplock

I've got this guy in euros, so I've been keeping an eye on him

At this stage, I think he's just outside of the 21. That being said, he's quite young and a serviceable half back atm... next year will be his year I reckon: sydneys HBs are all pretty old now, all it takes is one injury, or one retirement and I think he'll slot straight in.