Making a team for the weekly prize

Started by sledgey7, March 04, 2013, 05:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sledgey7

There has prob been some threads on this already but I went a couple pages back without seeing any and didn't know what to write in the search box so bite me if you're annoyed that this has been covered before.

I'm out of the country this season and thus going to take a year off the time consumer that is DT.

However I've always thought of creating a team after rnd 2 giving me the benefit of creating the best possible team as per the performances of the first 2 rnds and seeing which rooks are scoring and gonna stay in their respective sides.

Obviously others have thought of this but does anybody know if it has worked in the past or if there are any rules against doing such a thing? eg. Only teams registered before rnd 1 are eligible for a weekly prize?

RookieDTer

Quote from: sledgey7 on March 04, 2013, 05:09:27 AM
There has prob been some threads on this already but I went a couple pages back without seeing any and didn't know what to write in the search box so bite me if you're annoyed that this has been covered before.

I'm out of the country this season and thus going to take a year off the time consumer that is DT.

However I've always thought of creating a team after rnd 2 giving me the benefit of creating the best possible team as per the performances of the first 2 rnds and seeing which rooks are scoring and gonna stay in their respective sides.

Obviously others have thought of this but does anybody know if it has worked in the past or if there are any rules against doing such a thing? eg. Only teams registered before rnd 1 are eligible for a weekly prize?
I think anyone is eligible.... but, one would have thought you'd create your team pre Round 1.

I'm trying to win one of the Supercoach bye rounds, as their round prizes are much, much better!

Chopps

i think the best way is make as much cash as possible and aim for a round 15-18 win, if your eligible round 2-3  then you may as well start then