Main Menu

Goldstein

Started by big_cox21, March 03, 2013, 08:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big_cox21

anyone see or hear anything from his game saturday?

had alot of hitouts so im guessing playing time wasnt the reason he scored poorly?

any info will be cheered

Speculator

I didn't see the game but there's no way I'm selecting this useless prick. He was in my team for most of the off season but after what he's dished up so far I won't be touching him.

cortez

Quote from: Speculator on March 03, 2013, 10:07:15 PM
I didn't see the game but there's no way I'm selecting this useless prick. He was in my team for most of the off season but after what he's dished up so far I won't be touching him.

You also not going to pick Swan or Ablett or Swan there bad scores this week too?

quinny88

Quote from: cortez on March 03, 2013, 11:31:23 PM
Quote from: Speculator on March 03, 2013, 10:07:15 PM

You also not going to pick Swan or Ablett or Swan there bad scores this week too?

+1 Cortez. Are people still that thick that they write a player off based on a nab cup game?  :o
Players have been going half assed in pre season games for over 100 years people... Wakey wakey

johnnytheboy1

I agree with quinny88 players don't take the NABcuup too seriously its similar in the NFL.

Sabretooth Tigers

True a lot of players go 1/2 arsed in the NAB. There's something about Goldy that I don't trust this year so I've taken Kreuzer instead for about the same $s. Think Mick may be just the guy to bring this kid's talent out and talent is something he's not short on. As far as I know there are no excuses for Goldy's lack of form. All the best. ;)

quinny88

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 04, 2013, 02:10:39 PM
True a lot of players go 1/2 arsed in the NAB. There's something about Goldy that I don't trust this year so I've taken Kreuzer instead for about the same $s. Think Mick may be just the guy to bring this kid's talent out and talent is something he's not short on. As far as I know there are no excuses for Goldy's lack of form. All the best. ;)

Kreuzers problem has never been talent, his problem has been injuries and never getting a pre season in. Looks a lot fitter this year though and someone I'm also considering .
I'm actually glad Goldstein is having a quiet nab cup. It means a lot are jumping off him and he becomes more unique with every quiet nab cup game he plays.

gunnerzzz

I'm concerned about Currie taking points off him!

Mat0369

Quote from: gunnerzzz on March 04, 2013, 07:43:59 PM

No way they start both, that is just ridiculous. Too similar in the fact they are both tap rucks who can not play forward. I would be more worried about Majak Daw

Cruiseon

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 04, 2013, 02:10:39 PM

Funny as I've done exactly the same thing.

We know NAB cup means nothing but you dont lie to see a player in the bottom 10 amongst the rookies for both games.  Nothing is locked yet though as we all know.

sammy123

not a big fan. Is NAB form has been crap. But as quiney said its onlu NAB. bit better options IMO

quinny88

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 05, 2013, 02:03:58 AM
Quote from: gunnerzzz on March 04, 2013, 07:43:59 PM

No way they start both, that is just ridiculous. Too similar in the fact they are both tap rucks who can not play forward. I would be more worried about Majak Daw

That's my feeling as well. If they do start both I won't be getting Goldy.

Ricochet

The year Goldy went 113 he scored 25 in his first NAB game
Don't look too much into NAB guys