Best Potential Breakout players ranged from 300k-450k?

Started by Baggers2012, March 03, 2013, 07:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Best Potential Breakout players ranged from 300k-450k?

Atley
13 (16.3%)
Yarran
7 (8.8%)
Hibberd
7 (8.8%)
Hanneberry
17 (21.3%)
D Swallow
6 (7.5%)
Wright
11 (13.8%)
Christensen
3 (3.8%)
Siposs
9 (11.3%)
Other
7 (8.8%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Swan Fan

I am a bit biased towards the swans, but Luke Parker and maybe Tony Armstrong

Colliwobblers

agree with swansfan - not about being biased yself to the swans :)

but think armstrong will still be in and out and a fringe player, but parker is a definite he is after all boltons replacement.

but i voted atley from your list.

tbagrocks

Christensen is right there as a lock
Swallow as a great smokie with 44 trades

ando_10

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 03, 2013, 08:14:51 PM
Christensen is right there as a lock
Swallow as a great smokie with 44 trades

DT has 44 trades mate not supercoach

I think atley

ubeaut

I was locking Christo in since last season, but have gone off. IF he spent enough time in the middle he would hit 100 for sure. Love how he plays. BUT with Caddy coming in,SJ,Varcoe and Chappy going through as well as Kelly,Corey,Hunt,Mackie,Selwood,Bartel I just can't be sure he'll get enough of it. If only he was cheaper.

I reckon Atley and/or Yarran could do it and I'll be putting at least 1 in my team.

Dayze

Hanners and Yarran. Love HIbberd as a smokie but don't have the nuts put him in.

Sabretooth Tigers

From your list I voted for Wright. You haven't specified which Wright (North's or Adelaides) but it doesn't matter coz I think both could break out this year.

batt

Newman on the wing could re-invent himself into a top 8 back.

I love the prospect of Christensen but don't think he's been on the park enough to guarantee a breakout.

jhello234

Hagebear

I can see David Swallow turning into a star of the competition if he can stay fit. Will push 100 soon, probably not this year though.

Mykonos FC

meow meow

I've had Treloar in my team from day one. It's not beyond him to average 100 in just his 2nd season. Works as hard as any player I have ever seen. His finish to the year was really good (100.7 average from his last 7), and unlike last year he has a full preseason under his belt. He's pretty much a 3rd year player anyway since GWS were training him for a year as a 17 year old selection. He's a goal kicking midfielder so he has that box ticked. 14 possessions in nab 1 (basically a half of footy), a SC score of 113 in nab 2 (21 possessions, 2 goals) means he is in great form and ready for a big year.

Mat0369

Mat0369

Quote from: Dayze on March 04, 2013, 02:39:31 AM
Hanners and Yarran. Love HIbberd as a smokie but don't have the nuts put him in.

Have had him in my team for the last fortnight. I think if he stays fit, he is a premium defender this year.