West Coast Vs Collingwood discussion

Started by chaosAD, March 03, 2013, 07:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phasir

Quote from: pommyadam on March 03, 2013, 10:27:44 PM
nice seeing that Scooter is tagging the crap out of Dane, bodes well for those (like me) who won't pick him :)
the less people that pick him the better, smashing the DT score out even with his crap goal efficiency & 5 frees against.. highest score in the match so far and that's when he's playing an accountable game, just wait until Sharrod's back so he can be an offensive beast ;)
*he's also playing on Pendles for now :P

Noz

Phasir

Quote from: Noz on March 03, 2013, 10:40:22 PM
Rosa has gone down with a hamstring.
they took him off just as a precaution though didn't they?

Phasir

& Scooter finishes with 119 in a shortened version of the game while tagging 8) nice stuff

Andrew

Quote from: POK252 on March 03, 2013, 09:56:47 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on March 03, 2013, 09:45:26 PM
I don't even like Cloke anymore, just seems completely disinterested

Not his fault that every contest he goes to he is getting double teamed

When will that not happen? He's far too big a risk...

Quote from: Phasir on March 03, 2013, 10:58:49 PM
& Scooter finishes with 119 in a shortened version of the game while tagging 8) nice stuff

Selwood's first 4 games: Freo, Hawks, Melbourne, and Carlton. I only like one of those opponents for him unfortunately, I can see him tagging and being in a tough midfield slog in the other 3. Regular tagging as he does makes him DT inconsistent.

Phasir

Quote from: Andrew on March 03, 2013, 11:36:56 PM

Selwood's first 4 games: Freo, Hawks, Melbourne, and Carlton. I only like one of those opponents for him unfortunately, I can see him tagging and being in a tough midfield slog in the other 3. Regular tagging as he does makes him DT inconsistent.
because Collingwood have a crap midfield ::)  he's not a regular tagger any more anyway

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Andrew on March 03, 2013, 11:36:56 PM

He actually averaged 101.5 vs those teams last year but your point still stands about the risk of inconsistency.

Jukes

There goes Clokey from my side :(

He'll probs smash next two weeks and get back in though, hopefully.

Andrew

Quote from: Phasir on March 03, 2013, 11:47:19 PM
because Collingwood have a crap midfield ::)  he's not a regular tagger any more anyway

Collingwood did have an understrength midfield today - Beams and Ball still to return. And yes Wellingham may be the number 1 tagger now but he's in a battle to be fit for Round 1.

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 03, 2013, 11:52:11 PM
He actually averaged 101.5 vs those teams last year but your point still stands about the risk of inconsistency.

Yep, I looked up his 2012 stats before I made the point. He played 2 games v Freo & Hawks each. In 1 game against those teams, he scored 71 and 82 before doing better in the 2nd game. Doesn't fill me with confidence, but it's a shame we aren't seeing him play with Wellingham to get a better idea on what role each will play.

tbagrocks

Why the flower would the woods name the great Benny Kennedy but not play him :o >:(

flower Collingwood maybe leave him for a team that wil play him ::)

Colliwobblers

you won't see much of kennedy this season and why would you, players that would be a lock in most teams best 22 will warm the pine for the Piesthis season.

but you will see him when krak and caff and didak are all gone and he will be a gun and he will play 200 games for the Pies and will be a premiership player :)

Shaw looked solid for SC D3 did he not.

Russell failed to solidify his spot in my side, not for what he did or didn't do, but for what Clarke DID do... got plenty of it.

Witts as expected is miles ahead of grundy but I still doubt he will play enough to warrant picking in fantasy.

Lynch was not much help to cloke he needs to be for cloke to be fantasy relevant which he needs to be for the Pies to be FLAG relevant,

who isn't starting Swan?

well probably should have a look at the history of Swans nab cup output and rethink that . :)

tbagrocks

Russell is stupid but Benny won't make the same mistake, first oppertunity and he's back to South Australia, why stay at a team that bearly needs to play you :o

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 04, 2013, 12:46:10 AM
Russell is stupid but Benny won't make the same mistake, first oppertunity and he's back to South Australia, why stay at a team that bearly needs to play you :o

Premierships :)

elephants

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 04, 2013, 12:48:38 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 04, 2013, 12:46:10 AM

Premierships :)

Do you get a medal if you dont play a game?

It doesn't matter anyway. The cup is heading West and it ain't to the Purple side of Perth.