Port Adelaide vs Melbourne Discussion

Started by Mr.Craig, March 03, 2013, 05:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

whitfield is great. Just sheeds said he wont play lots of games. So he maybe be a rookie that plays 1 game and dropped/rested next

Noz

Hartlett is playing a ripper of a last quarter!

Mr.Craig

Hagebear

Now the tough bit.... Pittard, Goodes, Colquhoun, Stevenson, Terlich, Vlastuin??

NFI Police

It may seem like "raining on everyones parade", but i went through Melbornes team today and could only count maybe 5 that would be in starting 22. Sure there were some good scores today but maybe consider the quality of opposition before slapping the "lock" on players. If james Sellar scores 100 and kicks 5, then something is amiss.

Noz

Quote from: NFI Police on March 03, 2013, 07:58:24 PM
It may seem like "raining on everyones parade", but i went through Melbornes team today and could only count maybe 5 that would be in starting 22. Sure there were some good scores today but maybe consider the quality of opposition before slapping the "lock" on players. If james Sellar scores 100 and kicks 5, then something is amiss.

Sellar played on Trengove who just happens to be one of our starting key defenders, Sure if Carlile were playing he would of been thrown on him after he kicked a few but Sellar did play on a starting defender.

NFI Police

No offense..but i reckon I could kick 5 on Trengove

Windigo

Quote from: Hagebear on March 03, 2013, 07:54:54 PM
Now the tough bit.... Pittard, Goodes, Colquhoun, Stevenson, Terlich, Vlastuin??

I'd add Luke Brown to that as well.  :P

sammy123

Quote from: Windigo on March 03, 2013, 08:24:52 PM

sshhhhhh dont tell anyone that. Luke brown could be your POD

tbagrocks

Quote from: sammy123 on March 04, 2013, 01:42:00 PM

Stop talking about Luke Brown >:(

Not when discussing Port Adelaide players anyway ::)  Brown is just about the best defender but a little pricey

Windigo

Hagebear

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 04, 2013, 04:30:02 PM
Quote from: sammy123 on March 04, 2013, 01:42:00 PM

Stop talking about Luke Brown >:(

Not when discussing Port Adelaide players anyway ::)  Brown is just about the best defender but a little pricey

Haha don't worry Tbag. Browny is in my side. Trying to keep that one quiet haha

tbagrocks

Noz

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 04, 2013, 09:35:07 PM
So was I :-\
What are you guys talking about Brown is a spud just like the majority of Adelaide

Hagebear

Quote from: Noz on March 04, 2013, 10:28:49 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 04, 2013, 09:35:07 PM
So was I :-\
What are you guys talking about Brown is a spud just like the majority of Adelaide

And that majority of Spuds are from around the Alberton area ;)