Port Adelaide vs Melbourne Discussion

Started by Mr.Craig, March 03, 2013, 05:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

I wouldn't get too hyped out with Mitchell just yet. Drifted out of the game in the second quarter just the 3 touches, Started like a house on fire but he may find constancy being one of his major flaws.

Chopps

Might of had just the 3 but still leading possessions see how he shapes up in the second half

Noz

I don't think we will see him in the second half i think he will be subbed out.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Noz on March 03, 2013, 06:37:56 PM
I wouldn't get too hyped out with Mitchell just yet. Drifted out of the game in the second quarter just the 3 touches, Started like a house on fire but he may find constancy being one of his major flaws.

I'm not, but trying to say it to everyone ::)

Windigo

He has the credentials to back him up.

Solid so far in his nabs to date. I'd be happy if destroys a first QTR and gets 80 odd. For 119 K I'd take that.

Hagebear

Quote from: essendon2 on March 03, 2013, 06:30:48 PM
is Hartlett too risky for d3 in a 3 gun DEF?

I like the look of Kent, Colquhoun and Stevenson  8)

I'm thinking the same thing. It's either Harts or Heppell. I think Harts has the higher ceiling but obviously alot more risk involved.

Bones Bombers

Is Dean Kent on Melbourne's senior list?
Crouch to Kent maybe?

Noz

Matt Thomas has gone down with what seems to be a hamstring injury

MTTY

Quote from: Bones Bombers on March 03, 2013, 07:00:44 PM
Crouch to Kent maybe?

Yes he is  ;D

I've been hoping since he was drafted that he would be given game time. Has the body to make an impact and play the same half forward role that Sylvia has been playing for years. If named in round 1 he'll make my team. Will also probably release Sylvia into the midfield.

Windigo

essendon2

I just don't know which 5 mid rooks to pick!!!

Vlastuin already at d4
Wines, Mitchell and O'Meara locked.

2 more?

tbagrocks

Suddenly O'Meara, Whitefield and Crouch looking the best rookie midfielders, probably Wines also

Windigo

I'd just wait to after NAB then do some number crunching to find the best 5.

With all these trades pressure in picking the correct rookies is alleviated somewhat.  8)

Noz

Currently my only mid rookies i have are Whitfield, O'Meara and Wines and its likely to stay that way.

Bones Bombers

Quote from: MTTY on March 03, 2013, 07:06:09 PM
Quote from: Bones Bombers on March 03, 2013, 07:00:44 PM
Crouch to Kent maybe?

Yes he is  ;D

I've been hoping since he was drafted that he would be given game time. Has the body to make an impact and play the same half forward role that Sylvia has been playing for years. If named in round 1 he'll make my team. Will also probably release Sylvia into the midfield.
+1
Pity he isn't forward eligible.