Which combo do you prefer?

Cox + Moloney + Whitfield
3 (37.5%)
M Wright + Jelwood + Crouch
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 05, 2013, 08:23:07 AM

Bluesman

Any comments would be appreciated also, thanks!

jimmytigs

this is the best 1 of these yet,im picking the first combo but its by a bees diafram,i quite like both combos but feel moloneys upside along with whitfields game yesterday edges them ahead,naitanuis uncertainty also makes this combo more attractive,wright is ok but hes not even guarenteed a gig,i think hes 1 that a bad result for crows would see him dropped 1 of the first,selwood will get battered from pilar to post again though he will never give up & crouch could be ok but hard for an 18yo to just cut loose unless they real special,cox will rule if nicnat out,he will do just fine if nicnat in,moloney can only improve & although whitfield is pricey compared to crouch,he just could be special

thanks for giving us 1 i can actually think about,i mean cotchin vs danger?yawn cotchin by a mile & pavlich/rioli vs anyone but each other is a lock to whoever their up against-this was a good 1

Bluesman

Thanks jtigs. Yeah I've been toying with MANY combos but seem to be coming back to these players as the 'sticking' points... agree with all you've said and are the very things been going through my head! Of the six players I've actually left out Whitfield for the moment but would love to fit him in instead of Crouch albeit for the cost... They both could be in and out as I see it for different reasons - Crouch because of Adelaide's strength through the midfield and Whitfield because of GWS' wealth of kids who they may just simply rotate...decisions, decisions....! cheers