Carlton Vs Freo discussion

Started by quinny88, March 02, 2013, 10:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Have loved the look of Mundy's game. He is looking fit.
And what do people think about Kreuzer? We all know he can play well if he stays injury free which he certainly is tonight. Is he worth a look? Looking fit and fresh

thewizz

Mundy - yes
Kruze - no
Loving the look of Murphy. Seems an absolute steal imo.

ThePreditorPenguin

im loving the kruze, if he stays injury free all year i would estimate a 105-120 average
but the gamble is on the injury or not!

quinny88

Quote from: ThePreditorPenguin on March 02, 2013, 10:38:02 PM
im loving the kruze, if he stays injury free all year i would estimate a 105-120 average
but the gamble is on the injury or not!

Yeah knew murph would be a jet.
I like Kreuz because he goes forward and actually has an impactand kicks goals. Injury free i think he will be in for a big season.
Huge risk though

Sabretooth Tigers

Currently have Kreuz and wonder who would be the greater risk/reward out of Kreuz and Leuenberger. Leuey is 188k cheaper but - - - - ??

no eye deer

Had the Barra since my first draft. Reckon he will go the next step closer to elite status this year. Just hope he doesnt fire to much in the NAB. If he keeps this up and Fyfe remains quiet, the masses willl drift towards my semi-unique. ::)

mabo

Murphy only scored a 98 in Supercoach, not quite at 'jet' stage yet.

https://twitter.com/FantasyFreako

Quote@FantasyFreako
Full Time Blues v Dockers #SuperCoach Robinson 144, Betts 128, Gibbs 110, Kreuzer 101, Duffield 99, Murphy 98 and Griffin 94.

ando_10

Quote from: mabo on March 03, 2013, 02:33:02 AM

Quote@FantasyFreako
Full Time Blues v Dockers #SuperCoach Robinson 144, Betts 128, Gibbs 110, Kreuzer 101, Duffield 99, Murphy 98 and Griffin 94.

What do you mean not jet stage yet?? He is a proven scorer over the past few years and yes he is at jet stage scores 98 in a nab game and you're saying he isn't at jet stage?? Bit harsh IMO haha

kilbluff1985

Quote from: ando_10 on March 03, 2013, 04:02:38 AM
Quote from: mabo on March 03, 2013, 02:33:02 AM

Quote@FantasyFreako

What do you mean not jet stage yet?? He is a proven scorer over the past few years and yes he is at jet stage scores 98 in a nab game and you're saying he isn't at jet stage?? Bit harsh IMO haha

not to mention the quarters are slightly shorter still saying Murphy is not a JET? you blind?

sammy123

no eye deer

Keeper27

Mundy - Yes
Murphy - Yes
Duffield - Yes
Gibbs - Yes
yarran - got to see more games
De Boer - hmmm Maybe.

Keeper27

QuoteFull Time Blues v Dockers #SuperCoach Robinson 144, Betts 128, Gibbs 110, Kreuzer 101, Duffield 99, Murphy 98 and Griffin 94.

AFL Prospectus @ Facebook