Essendon v Richmond NAB discussion

Started by LF, March 02, 2013, 06:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

annoyed that dusty and newman got subbed off. Both in my team. And unsure about them?

quinny88

Quote from: sammy123 on March 02, 2013, 11:14:27 PM
annoyed that dusty and newman got subbed off. Both in my team. And unsure about them?

Dusty is locked in. Played well in every game so far, looks fit and ready to go to the next level. Newman im still 50/50 on. Would like to see more of him. Between him and Yarran for me

Jroo

Quote from: quinny88 on March 02, 2013, 11:17:53 PM

Dusty is locked in. Played well in every game so far, looks fit and ready to go to the next level. Newman im still 50/50 on. Would like to see more of him. Between him and Yarran for me
+ 1 about Dusty, he was nearly BOG until half time. I'm considering Newman too, played a lot in the midfield today.
And Petterd was impressive, pretty sure he'll be playing round one for the Tigers.
Also I like the look of Vlastuin, even though he is expensive, he'll be one of the top rookie defenders.

quinny88

Quote from: JROO8 on March 02, 2013, 11:33:20 PM

+ 1 about Dusty, he was nearly BOG until half time. I'm considering Newman too, played a lot in the midfield today.
And Petterd was impressive, pretty sure he'll be playing round one for the Tigers.
Also I like the look of Vlastuin, even though he is expensive, he'll be one of the top rookie defenders.

Vlastuin has looked like a senior player since he stepped in the club and is demanding a round 1 start. I just fear that he will get the vest

Jroo

Quote from: quinny88 on March 02, 2013, 11:40:59 PM

Vlastuin has looked like a senior player since he stepped in the club and is demanding a round 1 start. I just fear that he will get the vest
Yeah I agree Quinny, I see Vlastuin as 18th to 22nd best player in our team and may be used as the sub  :-\
I'm considering Vlastuin but not sure I'll put him in, I don't want too many Tigers in my team plus Staker, Pittard, Goodes, Staker, Stevenson and Docherty should score similair to him, but they're cheaper. But Vlastuin does have mid/def which will be kinda handy  :-\

Rowy

Quote from: JROO8 on March 02, 2013, 11:44:22 PM

Yeah I agree Quinny, I see Vlastuin as 18th to 22nd best player in our team and may be used as the sub  :-\
I'm considering Vlastuin but not sure I'll put him in, I don't want too many Tigers in my team plus Staker, Pittard, Goodes, Staker, Stevenson and Docherty should score similair to him, but they're cheaper. But Vlastuin does have mid/def which will be kinda handy  :-\

Nice idea having Staker Twice  :P

quinny88

Quote from: Rowy on March 02, 2013, 11:58:18 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on March 02, 2013, 11:44:22 PM

Nice idea having Staker Twice  :P

I would have 2 fit stakers :P
Yeah I think Vlastuin would be a lock if he was drafted by a lower side but for once Richmond have some depth which means he will get the vest too often to be considered

Keeper27

dusty - ??? still iffy looked good though
hibbered - ??? an alternative to yaz/atley
kommer - looking good, in my side for now
heppell - no, duffy owns D3 now.
stanton - maybe? wait am i drunk? did i just say that?