Essendon v Richmond NAB discussion

Started by LF, March 02, 2013, 06:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: quinny88 on March 02, 2013, 09:39:32 PM
Quote from: Windigo on March 02, 2013, 08:55:53 PM
Nice game winning goal from Ricky. Has the best chance to get elevated and maybe poach Knights' spot?

Wont take Knights spot. Petterd is being used off half back
Article here
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-03-02/role-switch-rejuvenates-petterd

Hm, that is interesting.  :o

Jroo

Quote from: Windigo on March 03, 2013, 12:51:27 PM
Nice game winning goal from Ricky. Has the best chance to get elevated and maybe poach Knights' spot?

Article here

Yep Petterd will play off half back, likely to play Newman's old role, allowing Newy to play off a wing

Chelskiman

Quote from: JROO8 on March 03, 2013, 12:52:31 PM
Quote from: Windigo on March 03, 2013, 12:51:27 PM

Article here

Yep Petterd will play off half back, likely to play Newman's old role, allowing Newy to play off a wing

Which suddenly makes them both fantasy relevant...

Mr.Craig

I just read that Daniher played a half of footy in the VFL trial match vs Geelong. Booted three goals.

nrich102

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 03, 2013, 02:34:19 PM
I just read that Daniher played a half of footy in the VFL trial match vs Geelong. Booted three goals.
Locking him in. 8)

Bones Bombers

We really should play Joe and see if he can make an immediate impact. We need to get the score on the board. We've had parts of games where we've been in control of the ball but haven't scored.

kilbluff1985

didn't look that great against the bigger bodied defenders but his ability overhead really helps him

had a mate sitting with Alex Browne in the crowd during the VFL game said Daniher will be a superstar which will all know

but also was talking very highly of Gleeson apparently doing everything right and should get game time this year

Joe will play vs GWS this week

Mr.Craig

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2013, 03:39:28 PM

didn't look that great against the bigger bodied defenders but his ability overhead really helps him

had a mate sitting with Alex Browne in the crowd during the VFL game said Daniher will be a superstar which will all know

but also was talking very highly of Gleeson apparently doing everything right and should get game time this year

Has Gleeson put on any weight? I thought so little of his chances of playing this year I didn't even bother doing a rookie profile on him.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 03, 2013, 03:48:32 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2013, 03:39:28 PM

Has Gleeson put on any weight? I thought so little of his chances of playing this year I didn't even bother doing a rookie profile on him.

i don't know mate i wasnt there was just reporting what a mate said about the game

Mr.Craig

He'd want to improve his kicking efficiency, it was at or below 50% in 9 of his 19 games last year.

tbagrocks

Any news on Josh Growden getting early games? Would solve a few problems ::)

Don't rule out Sammy Kerridge just yet, he's slowly building up tp it

Toga

Quote from: Ziplock on March 03, 2013, 12:44:17 PM
haha, all  I saw was the highlight. What'd he actually do it for? was there a reason, or just being a twat?

i'd say it was because hocking gave him an uncalled for shove after the siren... poor sportsmanship in itself! Onya dusty!! :-*