Varcoe v Byrnes v Macaffer

Started by Blues Blues Blues, March 01, 2013, 10:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Blues Blues

Who do you think will score more and have better JS?

colmullet

with the lack of forward rookies ya nearly gotta go with two of these if not all 3

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: colmullet on March 01, 2013, 10:27:49 PM
with the lack of forward rookies ya nearly gotta go with two of these if not all 3

Agree Mullet, currently have Varcoe and Macaffer, wondering if Byrnes should replace one of them or join...

quinny88

Macaffer isnt in the same discussion as Byrnes and Varcoe. Macaffer is rookie priced and should be locked into every SC team. Then its a matter of picking between Byrnes and Varcoe which is a 50/50 imo

Grazz

Quote from: quinny88 on March 01, 2013, 11:56:45 PM
Macaffer isnt in the same discussion as Byrnes and Varcoe. Macaffer is rookie priced and should be locked into every SC team. Then its a matter of picking between Byrnes and Varcoe which is a 50/50 imo

Yeh have to agree, Macaffers price, premiership player, training like a man possessed even Buckley said he's a new man has him well infront of Varcoe and Byrnes and Trav is a family friend. For me it would be Macaffer-Varcoe-Byrnes.

Dudge

Yeah agree with Richo Macaffer you'd nearly have to lock in. At the moment iv'e gone for Byrnes

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on March 02, 2013, 12:27:16 AM
Yeah agree with Richo Macaffer you'd nearly have to lock in. At the moment iv'e gone for Byrnes

Just cant see Byrnes scoring that well as a small Fwd in an ordinary team mate.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on March 02, 2013, 12:32:49 AM

Good point, may have to reaccess, but where to find the extra money is the probalem

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on March 02, 2013, 12:50:04 AM
Quote from: Grazz on March 02, 2013, 12:32:49 AM

Good point, may have to reaccess, but where to find the extra money is the probalem

Id be downgrading to macaffer and use the money saved elsewhere if you havent got macaffer already.

Dudge

Alreay have Macaffer, but have Brynes at the moment. To upgrade him, i need a lotto win lol

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on March 02, 2013, 01:06:46 AM
Alreay have Macaffer, but have Brynes at the moment. To upgrade him, i need a lotto win lol

Yep have the same issue with Varcoe. Only way is down really but need a certain fwd starter before it can happen.

Southstorm

Varcoe will average around 85ppg. Can't imagine Byrnes going any higher than mid 70's. Even though Byrnes goes for less, Varcoe will appreciate in value faster which is, to me anyway, crucial when looking at these guys.

nrich102

Macaffer will probably make the most money, yet Varcoe will probably score the most, so I say take them both

Samm79

Quote from: nrich102 on March 02, 2013, 09:02:07 AM
Macaffer will probably make the most money, yet Varcoe will probably score the most, so I say take them both

I am not sure of that, I would back the Caf to outscore Varcoe.

nrich102

Quote from: Samm79 on March 02, 2013, 09:29:10 AM
Quote from: nrich102 on March 02, 2013, 09:02:07 AM

I am not sure of that, I would back the Caf to outscore Varcoe.
He could, but I'm not sure