hawks vs bulldogs discussion(SUPERCOACH FORUM)

Started by sammy123, March 01, 2013, 10:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

I KNOW THERE IS ONE IN DT FORUM. THOUGHT I COULD POST ONE HER FOR THE SUPERCOACHERS AS IM NOT INTO DREAM TEAM

THOUGHTS?

sammy123

Blues Blues Blues

LF

I thought about locking him in but had second thoughts after he gave Stevens a high hit
He`ll get off but its only a matter of time before he cops a suspension

quinny88

Locking buddy in because he has kicked 2 goals against the bulldogs in a nab cup game? Lol.
Not sure that u can gather anything from how superstars perform in the nab. Most of them look like they are ready to go home. Of the young and up and comers though I have liked the look of goodes. koby Stevens has done some nice things also

LF

Stringer just came off with a possible ankle injury
Will keep you posted

sammy123

yes goodes is looking like a lock in the backline. Thank god =)

LF

sammy123

quinny88

Scrap what I said buddy all of a sudden has 4  ::) lock him in haha

LF

Stringer is done for the game and has been taken down to the rooms for more assessment

lowry

LF

Mykonos FC

Quote from: quinny88 on March 01, 2013, 10:34:46 PM
Locking buddy in because he has kicked 2 goals against the bulldogs in a nab cup game? Lol.
Not sure that u can gather anything from how superstars perform in the nab. Most of them look like they are ready to go home. Of the young and up and comers though I have liked the look of goodes. koby Stevens has done some nice things also

But that is the point - he is gun so why did people doubt him last weekend but are now all over him again  ::) , he is a gun, top 3 forwards for 2013 no doubt and if you think you can save a bit of dosh early by not starting him go for it but don't expect him to average less than 105 in the first few rounds lol

lowry