mcevoy number 1 ruck?

Started by ando_10, March 01, 2013, 05:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

he didnt exactly pump out the premium scores you want for a number 1 ruckman last year had few high scoring games but not to the level expected. is it a bit of a risk going big macca as number 1 ruck in your side???

colmullet

i had him penciled in for a while, clear no.1 ruck at the saints and theres really not to much competition for points over there especially with the departure of Goddard but i found the extra cash to grab Maric who i think will average maybe 10 points more.

Peter

pikla

I've recently switched from Goldy to Jacobs but, as above, if you can find the extra $$$ go Maric

auscoyote

If i could i would go Maric but havent the $$$

Cant rely on goldy with norths gamestyle
Kruze is blacklisted, but will regret not having him the year he gets his shower together.

Atm i cant decide between
1) Jacobs and Fyfe
2) McEvoy and Mundy

big_cox21

Quote from: auscoyote on March 01, 2013, 06:29:20 PM
If i could i would go Maric but havent the $$$

Cant rely on goldy with norths gamestyle
Kruze is blacklisted, but will regret not having him the year he gets his shower together.

Atm i cant decide between
1) Jacobs and Fyfe
2) McEvoy and Mundy

jacobs fyfe

Sabretooth Tigers

Had Macca in and out, currently have Ryder and Kreuzer. Haven't seen either in many teams, reasons anybody ??

ando_10

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 02, 2013, 06:26:22 AM
Had Macca in and out, currently have Ryder and Kreuzer. Haven't seen either in many teams, reasons anybody ??

Ryders form slumps can be horrendous.

Where as kreuzer ...well people I know who have had him in the past have said never again haha