Main Menu

FF CENTREBET LEAGUES

Started by GM, March 01, 2013, 11:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

So how are leagues looking? (numbers wise) ..   
     Think I have 2 or 3 league spots free.  So if anyone needs their leagues filled send me the code and i'll join next time im on CB fiddling with my team.  :)

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 15, 2013, 02:20:40 AM
     Think I have 2 or 3 league spots free.  So if anyone needs their leagues filled send me the code and i'll join next time im on CB fiddling with my team.  :)

PM sent mate for FF Jokers wild, its 1st in best dressed so you may need to be quick as a few PM's have gone out already.

Grazz

Also in FF Jokers Wild tabs is in there twice, not sure whats going on there.

Edit: Somehow this has been sorted now. 15 entered as it should be.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on March 15, 2013, 02:41:54 AM

PM sent mate for FF Jokers wild, its 1st in best dressed so you may need to be quick as a few PM's have gone out already.
Cool, if its full then its full, its all good  :) 
   .. i'll just patch up any loose ends of leagues, so they dont have to to fill with randoms from public leagues. 

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 15, 2013, 02:52:44 AM

Cool, if its full then its full, its all good  :) 
   .. i'll just patch up any loose ends of leagues, so they dont have to to fill with randoms from public leagues.

No worries mate, LF may need you in her league either way it helps to fill the two with FF members. Tabs is in ours twice so one will have to go i think which will leave FF Jokers Wild at 15 entered so far.

Grazz

@naste, are you able to get the wife to delete tab's team from FF Jokers Wild as he is unable to access that team due to a glitch with Centrebet and he will rejoin once it's all sorted mate. You cant do it while your up bush can you.

Justin Bieber

I'll kick someone from FF Awesome so Maidens can join ;)

Capper

@NAste, My account has stuffed up, please remove
The Kitchen Sink-tabs
out of the league, my new one is Tabs not tabs

GM

Welcome to the Mighty Titans Tabs.
2 Spots Left.

GM

Still 2 left LF?
Shall we sent out some more PMs to others?

LF

Quote from: greenmoon on March 17, 2013, 01:55:28 PM
Still 2 left LF?

Still waiting on Bazinga I'll pm him again today.
And we can try someone else for the other spot

GM

Quote from: luvfooty on March 17, 2013, 02:35:40 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on March 17, 2013, 01:55:28 PM
Still 2 left LF?

Still waiting on Bazinga I'll pm him again today.
And we can try someone else for the other spot
Possibles chopps,grannyboy,Dazburg & teckert

upthemaidens

Yep Grazz, ive just joined FF jokers wild..

Also if anyone else needs to fill leagues, ive got 2 more spots free.

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on March 15, 2013, 12:12:02 PM
@naste, are you able to get the wife to delete tab's team from FF Jokers Wild as he is unable to access that team due to a glitch with Centrebet and he will rejoin once it's all sorted mate. You cant do it while your up bush can you.
Just got a PM from NAste and told him to get his misses to kick me out of the league, i will rejoin when she kicks my old team out

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 17, 2013, 05:08:57 PM

Yep Grazz, ive just joined FF jokers wild..

Also if anyone else needs to fill leagues, ive got 2 more spots free.

Thanks mate.