Main Menu

FF CENTREBET LEAGUES

Started by GM, March 01, 2013, 11:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

Quote from: naste on March 14, 2013, 09:35:20 PM
guys i am currently at work where there is no access to Centrebet or Sportsbet so if needed could any member of the
jokers please email the code to whoever has been nominated to join our league. I have no problems going with takink / adding members of Luv's team & vice versa but please help re the sending of our code. Appreciated.
Grazz if you can please.

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on March 14, 2013, 09:38:50 PM
guys i am currently at work where there is no access to Centrebet or Sportsbet so if needed could any member of the
jokers please email the code to whoever has been nominated to join our league. I have no problems going with takink / adding members of Luv's team & vice versa but please help re the sending of our code. Appreciated.
Grazz if you can please.

No worries, does anyone need it now or are we up to date.

GM

Quote from: Grazz on March 14, 2013, 09:40:41 PM
Grazz if you can please.

I would go Memph,Perth wild cat,blue,hoosie ,manbearpig first in.

GM

LF we could try Tabs,fc hammer,scorpazz for starters.

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on March 14, 2013, 09:44:49 PM
Grazz if you can please.

Who needs the code now to join our league anyone, and where are we upto with the draft is it us or LF.

GM

Quote from: Grazz on March 14, 2013, 09:53:23 PM
Grazz if you can please.

Who needs the code now to join our league anyone, and where are we upto with the draft is it us or LF.
we are up to date mate,we are just trying to get them filled now.I know the ones above should have spare leagues.

LF

I'll sought it out when I get home I'm at my sons footy training atm.

GM

Quote from: luvfooty on March 14, 2013, 10:00:34 PM
Always on the ball LF,lol.No rush.Is he an up and coming Eagle?

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on March 14, 2013, 09:55:44 PM
Grazz if you can please.

we are up to date mate,we are just trying to get them filled now.I know the ones above should have spare leagues.

Ok i'll send the code out to Memph, PWC, blue, hoosie and manbearpig  tonight/tomorrow and see how we go.

GM

Quote from: Grazz on March 14, 2013, 10:05:58 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on March 14, 2013, 09:55:44 PM
Grazz if you can please.

Ok i'll send the code out to Memph, PWC, blue, hoosie and manbearpig  tonight/tomorrow and see how we go.
Thanks mate.Just express urgency & first in best dressed.

Grazz

LF

Quote from: greenmoon on March 14, 2013, 10:03:20 PM

He'd like to be an AFL player he is one of those kids that has white line fever once he is on the field nothing else matters but playing footy.He looks like going back to the forward line after playing in the backline for the last couple of years which he didn't mind.Now he has the knowledge of both positions.He also understands that any club could draft him if he is good enough.
He also needs to put in the extra training outside of footy which he kind of doesn't want(to busy playing ps3 online ::) )to even tho he has been bought a new bike,weights and a weights bench.
But that's ok his sister the up and coming Olympic representative for taekwondo uses the weights and punching bag anyway.

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on March 14, 2013, 10:27:25 PM

He'd like to be an AFL player he is one of those kids that has white line fever once he is on the field nothing else matters but playing footy.He looks like going back to the forward line after playing in the backline for the last couple of years which he didn't mind.Now he has the knowledge of both positions.
He also needs to put in the extra training outside of footy which he kind of doesn't want(to busy playing ps3 online ::) )to even tho he has been bought a new bike,weights and a weights bench.
But that's ok his sister the up and coming Olympic representative for taekwondo uses the weights and punching bag anyway.

A couple of talented kids there LF, hope the daughter achieves the Olympics that would be wonderful.

Codes sent out GM to those coaches.

LF

Quote from: Grazz on March 14, 2013, 10:35:30 PM

He'd like to be an AFL player he is one of those kids that has white line fever once he is on the field nothing else matters but playing footy.He looks like going back to the forward line after playing in the backline for the last couple of years which he didn't mind.Now he has the knowledge of both positions.

A couple of talented kids there LF, hope the daughter achieves the Olympics that would be wonderful.

If she doesn't she'll know how to defend herself which is why we started her(when she was 4) with taekwondo in the first place

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on March 14, 2013, 10:38:03 PM
Quote from: Grazz on March 14, 2013, 10:35:30 PM

If she doesn't she'll know how to defend herself which is why we started her(when she was 4) with taekwondo in the first place

Wise choice mate with the way of the world nowadays.