Main Menu

FF CENTREBET LEAGUES

Started by GM, March 01, 2013, 11:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 06, 2013, 02:34:28 PM
Hey i'd join but my team won't be a serious one, it will be filled with the players from the Llamas in AVX, would I still be welcomed to join a league?
It shouldn't mater too much, my team is filled with Alpacas. ;D
Probably if you do join mate it's worth trying to fill, in your opinion,a good team.
Under 20k people involved worth considering the monetary aspect.

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on March 06, 2013, 02:41:10 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 06, 2013, 02:34:28 PM
Hey i'd join but my team won't be a serious one, it will be filled with the players from the Llamas in AVX, would I still be welcomed to join a league?
It shouldn't mater too much, my team is filled with Alpacas. ;D
Probably if you do join mate it's worth trying to fill, in your opinion,a good team.
Under 20k people involved worth considering the monetary aspect.

Why do you need to put in your AXV players when you can just search them through the stats centre. May take a little longer but atleast you have a crack at the cash still.

tbagrocks

Makes a bit of sence Grazz sure :-[  maybe the SB team should be Llamas ;D

I want the team name, tbags Llamas :-[

I ain't playin for cash, playin for the love of stats and football ;D

Worth considering though yeah, still it is only my second serious attempt at fantasy after the 2011 year ended half way through, I don't think I can win prizes yet, but gonna give it a crack anyway ;D

Can't win prizes if you don't start with Walker and Crouch 8)

Grazz

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 06, 2013, 02:53:50 PM

Worth considering though yeah, still it is only my second serious attempt at fantasy after the 2011 year ended half way through, I don't think I can win prizes yet, but gonna give it a crack anyway ;D

Yeh i understand mate, we all have done an apprenticeship with fantasy footy.

GM

Sounds good then Tbag.Put your llamas in  SB where prizes are no where near as significant.
Scoring like SB anyway but give this team some thought as  never know you could be on a winner.
Have you joined yet?

tbagrocks

Yep and am building a team, have Dangerfield, Gaff, Wallis, Trengove, Clay Smith, Wingard already in ;D

Might need to have a think on which team I have the Rocks and which team will be  the Llamas

I'm sure i'd be disadvantaged with the Rocks though because if I go with one strategy on winning while others use both comps will have two :-\

GM

OK TBag you have joined LFs Titans who will pm you.This is my team so i dont care whether you pick Llamas,frogs,ferrets or skunks
just make sure they can play darn good footy. :)
p.s As you our captain of The Bolters we need an 18 th signature! Soon!!!!!! Really Soon!!!!!! How ABOUT now!
PLEASE.

GM

1. Green Moon                                     Apache Cats                           picked LF
2. Naste                                              Shearers FC                             naste
3. Nostradamus                                    Reservoir Dogs                         Naste
4. Grazz                                              Grazz                                     1st pick by Naste
5. Whatlez                                           Whatlez                                 picked LF
6. upthemaidens                                  upthemaidens                          LF
7. Powerman                                                                                    Naste
8. Jamabadar                                       Kick Long                               Naste
9. blue                                                blue balls                                LF
10. luvfooty                                         West Coast Crushers                LF
11. teckert                                           Bloods                                  Naste
12. Dudge                                           KickaKrowy                             picked Naste
13. auscoyote                                      Howling Coyotes                      Naste
14. Dazburg                                         Dazburgs Greatness                  picked by Naste
15. Hoosie                                           Aunty Jacks Stars                     LF
16. Mangbearpig                                   Rabid Hamsters                        LF
17. gwilliams                                         Jerboa Rats                             LF
18. Colliwobblers                                   Colliwobblers                           1st Pick by LF.
19. Memphistopheles                             Memphphistopheles FC             LF
20. kilbluff1985                                      FIGJAM                                  LF
21. Granny Boy                                     The Hawker                            Naste                                         
22. chopps                                            cakehornes                            naste
23. Sydney Rox                                      SydneyRox                             LF               
24. scorpazz                                          PurpLe NurpLe                       naste
25. TBag                                                                                            LF
26. Tabs                                                                                           naste
27. Perthwildcat                                     Killa Beez                                LF             
28. fc hammer

GM

No Banter(activity feed) going through this comp by the look!
Grazz,whats the plans once the season gets underway with having a thread for significant scores & results?
Should each competition ie DT,SC,SB,CB,SL have a head topic thread to keep  individual  honor boards for the year?
What happened last year?
Yours or anyones  thoughts.

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on March 06, 2013, 04:31:33 PM
Grazz,whats the plans once the season gets underway with having a thread for significant scores & results?
Should each competition ie DT,SC,SB,CB,SL have a head topic thread to keep  individual  honor boards for the year?
What happened last year?

I usually have a thread for the leagues i create mate so will get one up for the league i made up in Centrebet at some stage.
Its good to get some banter going and somewhere to post great scores etc. Not everyone gets involved but always good to have.

GM

Quote from: Grazz on March 06, 2013, 04:37:17 PM
What happened last year?

I usually have a thread for the leagues i create mate so will get one up for the league i made up in Centrebet at some stage.
Its good to get some banter going and somewhere to post great scores etc. Not everyone gets involved but always good to have.
Do you think with CB,SB & SL we have 1 central thread for each comp.Most of us are in numerous leagues in each comp so having one main thread might be the way to go.One person for each of the comps could be in charge of updating honour board weekly.

nas

What happened last year?

FF Jokers Wild has a thread, Maybe LF should get one for the Tit ans

LF

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 06, 2013, 02:53:50 PM

PM sent

LF

Quote from: greenmoon on March 06, 2013, 04:56:56 PM
What happened last year?

Do you think with CB,SB & SL we have 1 central thread for each comp.Most of us are in numerous leagues in each comp so having one main thread might be the way to go.One person for each of the comps could be in charge of updating honour board weekly.

Already have one for sportsbet FF WolfPack and yeah Naste has one for the Chokers
So yeah we could have them for each league because it is fun to go into each other league threads and psych people out/give each other the showers

GM

Quote from: luvfooty on March 06, 2013, 05:03:42 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on March 06, 2013, 04:56:56 PM
What happened last year?

Already have one for sportsbet FF WolfPack and yeah Naste has one for the Chokers
So yeah we could have them for each league because it is fun to go into each other league threads and psych people out/give each other the showers
Sounds good.
Perhaps i will create a central 'Centrebet Hub' where maybe league leaders can report significant scores or news.
So we can have a main page update of news and outstanding achievements.
ie.highest weekly score of the year is named 2013 Centrebet Cup winner.