Started by GM, March 01, 2013, 11:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: greenmoon on March 03, 2013, 03:25:23 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2013, 03:18:22 PM
kilbluff1985 - FIGJAM

i joined the 3 leagues you posted for me GM but yeah want to do a draft to
Done mate .Draft done tomorrow

you mean your creating the draft tomorrow or it starts tomorrow?

GM

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2013, 03:27:34 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on March 03, 2013, 03:25:23 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2013, 03:18:22 PM
kilbluff1985 - FIGJAM

i joined the 3 leagues you posted for me GM but yeah want to do a draft to
Done mate .Draft done tomorrow

you mean your creating the draft tomorrow or it starts tomorrow?
340338 is a pro draft league.+we are doing a draft from 36 coaches to create 2 more std leagues

GM

LF & Naste
Will start draft tomorrow and pick Coaches we have and the rest will go into alternate leagues once they post their intent.
What time is best for?

nas

Quote from: greenmoon on March 03, 2013, 08:45:23 PM
LF & Naste
Will start draft tomorrow and pick Coaches we have and the rest will go into alternate leagues once they post their intent.
What time is best for?

Better for LF to nominate but later for me as have to see the Horse Dr (Dentist) 2morrow. Also LF is in the West so time difference plays a big part.

LF

Anytime in the evening/afternoon is fine for me

GM

Ok so when ever you want to start tomorrow LF you have first pick and you need a league name.I will be on and off after lunch so if you want to set up team pages for you to add and i will update 1st page with who has been picked,
Cheers GM

GM

1. Green Moon                                     Apache Cats                           picked LF
2. Naste                                              Shearers FC                             naste
3. Nostradamus                                    Reservoir Dogs                         Naste
4. Grazz                                              Grazz                                     1st pick by Naste
5. Whatlez                                           Whatlez                                 picked LF
6. upthemaidens                                  upthemaidens                          LF
7. Powerman                                                                                    Naste
8. Jamabadar                                       Kick Long                               Naste
9. blue                                                blue balls                                LF
10. luvfooty                                         West Coast Crushers                LF
11. teckert                                           Bloods                                  Naste
12. Dudge                                           KickaKrowy                             picked Naste
13. auscoyote                                      Howling Coyotes                      Naste
14. Dazburg                                         Dazburgs Greatness                  picked by Naste
15. Hoosie                                           Aunty Jacks Stars                     LF
16. Mangbearpig                                   Rabid Hamsters                        LF
17. gwilliams                                         Jerboa Rats                             LF
18. Colliwobblers                                   Colliwobblers                           1st Pick by LF.
19. Memphistopheles                             Memphphistopheles FC             LF
20. kilbluff1985                                      FIGJAM                                  LF
21. Granny Boy                                     The Hawker                            Naste                                         
22. chopps                                            cakehornes                            naste
23. Sydney Rox                                      SydneyRox                             LF               
24. scorpazz                                          PurpLe NurpLe                       naste
25. TBag

LF

ok i`ve created my league FF Titans

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on March 04, 2013, 02:28:39 PM

Remember the Titans. ;)

Are we ready to start the draft.

nostradamus

Quote from: luvfooty on March 04, 2013, 02:28:39 PM

great name Luv ...........l remember  ;)

GM

LF

Justin Bieber

Good Colli sucks at Sportsbet scoring :))

GM

Is that because they beat you yesterday LF?

Grannyboy

I'm reg'd now, I'll chuck my hat in the ring, THE HAWKER.