Main Menu

Centrebet $70,000

Started by jamabadar, March 01, 2013, 10:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grazz on March 02, 2013, 01:40:27 AM
Quote from: whatlez on March 02, 2013, 01:33:42 AM
How do you register without an account?

When i was signing up there was an option to sign up for an account or to just register, dont you remember seeing that.
I made a centre bet account before I got there...

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on March 02, 2013, 01:41:39 AM

When i was signing up there was an option to sign up for an account or to just register, dont you remember seeing that.
I made a centre bet account before I got there...

i only registered because i thought theyd make me wait for an account and didnt really want an account anyway so thoight bugger it.

auscoyote

Just came across this comp myself and was going to post. Damn you guys(and girls) are quick off the mark. wonder when it opened.

Really annoying that i have an old account but have lost password and diff email. Have to verify account again to log on. Rang up and he basically said need to talk to admin chicks to do that,( ON MONDAY, flower) >:( i just take bets on the nightshift! >:( >:(  ;D ;D ;D. Good news is he did tell me that i had $120 in there :) (flower just email me the password then if i give you a new address, "sorry i cant do that man, admin chicks, monday" flower >:( >:( :( :( :'(

Have any of you people tried NRL fantasy?, thought it might be worth a go for 70,000 and hopefully not many entrants.(1 week to go)
Seems a lot harder though with all the byes and not knowing all the players that well.i would have to rely on stats and dollars per minute on ground. Might just save my time and stick with my footy :)

Sorry about all the emotioncon thingys but im pissed off and excited at the same time :P

nostradamus

Yeah l remember, you just need to register to play Fantasy footy but need an account to bet

auscoyote

Quote from: nostradamus on March 02, 2013, 09:04:42 AM

Yeah l remember, you just need to register to play Fantasy footy but need an account to bet
or if you already have an account you have to register through that username and email unless you register for fantasy with another email address that i just couldn't be stuffed with.

auscoyote

nas

No probs here, just changed my team around a tad.

nostradamus

Well l just had a really confusing stuff around.

l rang them. ..... she said it isnt active yet and to wait until later in the week (she sounded like a call centre girl so l couldnt get any sense out of her anyway, she just kept talking over me and repeating herself like she was reading from a script)

WTF!!! some people here can get on, make a team & join leagues while others cant, l dont get it at all......and to top it all off their staff know nothing

AAAAAaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Grazz

Quote from: naste on March 02, 2013, 09:38:56 AM
No probs here, just changed my team around a tad.

How did you get to the AFL comp mate.

owenbond007

I got in yesterday created a team and all. Now I cant get in as all the fantasy links direct to the NRL. Looks like they still got some development left to go before they get it functional. Awesome prizes, hope the competition is only a few thousand.

nostradamus

Quote from: nostradamus on March 02, 2013, 10:02:21 AM

l rang them. ..... she said it isnt active yet and to wait until later in the week (she sounded like a call centre girl so l couldnt get any sense out of her anyway, she just kept talking over me and repeating herself like she was reading from a script)

WTF!!! some people here can get on, make a team & join leagues while others cant, l dont get it at all......and to top it all off their staff know nothing

now to cap it all off l just got an email saying l have successfully entered centrebet AFL fantasy :P

......think l'm in the twilight zone

GM

Quote from: nostradamus on March 02, 2013, 10:48:57 AM

now to cap it all off l just got an email saying l have successfully entered centrebet AFL fantasy :P

Most of us can't get back in now mate so hopefully fixed soon.

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on March 02, 2013, 10:48:57 AM

Haha they are just messing with you now lol  :P

LF

I`ve now emailed them about the problem and they have a facebook page so I wrote something about it on there as sometimes you get faster responses via facebook

GM

Quote from: luvfooty on March 02, 2013, 11:36:44 AM
I`ve now emailed them about the problem and they have a facebook page so I wrote something about it on there as sometimes you get faster responses via facebook
Good work LF.Can you imagine the traffic they will have when its fixed.