Centrebet $70,000

Started by jamabadar, March 01, 2013, 10:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 12, 2013, 01:51:18 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on March 09, 2013, 01:07:59 PM
Last in Memph, First Pick :o 8)

Is the draft on the 18th? (Next Monday)

I like having pick 1 as I get the double pick later on.

Think I'm going to have to go Swan, but Ablett a chance a well. Will do some research as I know Buddy/Goddard won't be around with my second pick so I'll just make sure there's no way I should be to choosing them.

Haven't actually looked at the gap between the top defenders and the rest in this league but with the different scoring it might be more than DT.
Tough decisions ::),i will take whats left

Justin Bieber

Cannot wait.. Can it be earlier!?

owenbond007

Entered a team in the centrebet nrl not that i know anything bout the game, there was 3500 players hopefully the afl one has similar numbers

teckert

Think I'm going to have to go Swan, but Ablett a chance a well. Will do some research as I know Buddy/Goddard won't be around with my second pick so I'll just make sure there's no way I should be to choosing them.

Haven't actually looked at the gap between the top defenders and the rest in this league but with the different scoring it might be more than DT.

Looks like you are no. 6 actually. Nice to see I am first... :P

GM

Quote from: teckert on March 13, 2013, 06:39:49 PM

Looks like you are no. 6 actually. Nice to see I am first... :P
:oIt changed to what it was 2 days ago.

Justin Bieber

I'm still 8th. I want earlier.

eagles929406

i might join that NRL comp after 2 weeks of season as i have no idea on that league, least then i can pick whoever is scoring well and cheap and then go for a weekly prize maybe