Main Menu

Centrebet $70,000

Started by jamabadar, March 01, 2013, 10:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: greenmoon on March 03, 2013, 12:58:39 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on March 03, 2013, 10:06:56 AM

l havent created any but l'm in Mayhem, Centurians, Awesome & Packhunters which leaves one spare for the one that 36 of us are going to be thrown in the pool for the draft.........*that list of names should probably be started soon too

l have formed a cenrebet PRO Fantasy Draft league though......but l want to invite workmates (who arent as good as you guys ) so l can win the $250 
Ah yes i saw FF Shiva Draft,i tried to log in to give you some competition lol.
The list of 36 is on the other thread FF Centrebet Leagues,18 to go.LF & Naste captains of the ship. :)

lol.....l actually pulled out of that one and created a private league once l realised the draft date cant be changed once you've set them in public leagues

kilbluff1985

I just joined anyone got any drafts or leagues for me to join?

GM

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2013, 02:58:41 PM
I just joined anyone got any drafts or leagues for me to join?
KB--456567----460821----497279

GM

+ doing a draft of 36 coaches on thread FF Centrebet Leagues just post in there with your coaches name.

hoosie

Yeah Grazz & KB - Places still left in FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD (Centrebet) code 379586.
Pass the word around!

owenbond007

Any pro league codes i can join?

hoosie

Yeah OB 007 - you could join FF Fantasy Overload (Centrebet Pro League)
Code - 340338

Colliwobblers

i made this one pro - darft   http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,73156.0.html

if settings of teams and number of players are similar and your drafting sooner rather than later and doing a live draft

let me know hoosie i'll join yours instead.

hoosie

Colliwobblers - FF Fantasy Overload (Centrebet Pro League) is not my league. Mine is a salary cap league
FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD (Centrebet) code 379586. You're welcome to join.

Settings for FF Fantasy Overload (code 340338)
League Type:    Private
League Size:    10 Users
Head to Head:    Yes
Finals:    Yes
Fixture Repeat:    2
Fixture Start Round:    1
2. PLAYER DRAFT SETUP
Draft Type:    Live
Draft Order:    Snake
Draft Turn Time:    90 secs
3. TEAMS, TRADING & GAMEPLAY SETTINGS
Squad Size & Field Layout:    5-6-2-5/4
Captains:    No
Auto Emergency:    Yes
Rolling Lockout:    Yes
Waivers:    Yes
Waiver Time Period:    1 day
Waiver Order Policy    Reverse Ladder Order
Trade Option    League Approved

Draft time: 7.30 pm (AEDST) on March 18 (my birthday!)

blue

will be interesting to see how many people actualy join up with it only being open for a week, at the moment i was looking at getting a bit loose and going with a 2 prem mid. but if only 5 or 10k sign up i might have to start taking this shower seriously, the more i think about i dont think it will get to 5k, i dont think sportsbet had that many last year. will the 70k make a difference?

Grazz

Quote from: blue on March 06, 2013, 01:03:46 AM
will be interesting to see how many people actualy join up with it only being open for a week, at the moment i was looking at getting a bit loose and going with a 2 prem mid. but if only 5 or 10k sign up i might have to start taking this shower seriously, the more i think about i dont think it will get to 5k, i dont think sportsbet had that many last year. will the 70k make a difference?

1st year i played Sportsbet (2010) there was about 2k in it, only increased by about 2k i think over that time with 5k prizemoney, the money Centrebet are offering wil attract a good number but hard to say exactly how many. At a guess i'll say 10k but really have no idea.

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on March 06, 2013, 09:27:42 AM

1st year i played Sportsbet (2010) there was about 2k in it, only increased by about 2k i think over that time with 5k prizemoney, the money Centrebet are offering wil attract a good number but hard to say exactly how many. At a guess i'll say 10k but really have no idea.

it's all over DTtalk now, so l expect the numbers to rise dramatically  >:(

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on March 06, 2013, 09:53:40 AM
Quote from: Grazz on March 06, 2013, 09:27:42 AM

it's all over DTtalk now, so l expect the numbers to rise dramatically  >:(

Bugger.  :(

GM

I probabaly recon about 20K ,but hey beats 360K.
And again i say how poor the AFL fantasy prizes are.
For the no 1 Fantasy game a disgrace.Talk about dropping the ball.
Centrebet, and even sportal for that matter, have shown the competition how to run one.
Hats off to them. :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: greenmoon on March 06, 2013, 10:23:22 AM
I probabaly recon about 20K ,but hey beats 360K.
And again i say how poor the AFL fantasy prizes are.
For the no 1 Fantasy game a disgrace.Talk about dropping the ball.
Centrebet, and even sportal for that matter, have shown the competition how to run one.
Hats off to them. :)

Nup 20k won't play. I'll say 10k the max.