Main Menu

Centrebet $70,000

Started by jamabadar, March 01, 2013, 10:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: nostradamus on March 03, 2013, 09:53:37 AM
Quote from: greenmoon on March 03, 2013, 08:56:37 AM
I see on the main page where you join up & play now its says you can join or create only ONE public or private league.
When you are in it's like all the other comps with 5.
So,it will be interesting to see what happens.
I think and hope it's meant for the Pro League section.

it probably means you can only "create" one but join four others

Sounds about right as currently in 4 with 1 to go

Grazz

I see on the main page where you join up & play now its says you can join or create only ONE public or private league.

That makes sense of it, i reckon your spot on mate. GM's made one me and Lez have made one each so were all good arent we.
Im in 3 FF Centurians  FF PackHunters and FF Awesome is there a 4th league, need to keep one spare for the draft dont we.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on March 03, 2013, 09:59:49 AM

That makes sense of it, i reckon your spot on mate. GM's made one me and Lez have made one each so were all good arent we.
Im in 3 FF Centurians  FF PackHunters and FF Awesome is there a 4th league, need to keep one spare for the draft dont we.

Yep mayhems will pm you

Grazz

nostradamus

l havent created any but l'm in Mayhem, Centurians, Awesome & Packhunters which leaves one spare for the one that 36 of us are going to be thrown in the pool for the draft.........*that list of names should probably be started soon too

l have formed a cenrebet PRO Fantasy Draft league though......but l want to invite workmates (who arent as good as you guys ) so l can win the $250  ;)

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on March 03, 2013, 10:06:56 AM

l havent created any but l'm in Mayhem, Centurians, Awesome & Packhunters which leaves one spare for the one that 36 of us are going to be thrown in the pool for the draft.........*that list of names should probably be started soon too

l have formed a cenrebet PRO Fantasy Draft league though......but l want to invite workmates (who arent as good as you guys ) so l can win the $250  ;)

Haha dont blame you mate, thats an easy $250 for you by the sounds of it. ;)

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on March 03, 2013, 10:08:49 AM

there's only one guy who will be a problem he usually finishes in about the top 150 for supercoach (except last year)  ....so l might have to "forget" to ask him  :-X

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on March 03, 2013, 10:12:28 AM

there's only one guy who will be a problem he usually finishes in about the top 150 for supercoach (except last year)  ....so l might have to "forget" to ask him  :-X

Lol just pull out the old "Ah bugger sorry mate i forgot all about you, really sorry, you can make one i'll join" :P

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on March 03, 2013, 10:27:38 AM

Lol just pull out the old "Ah bugger sorry mate i forgot all about you, really sorry, you can make one i'll join" :P

haha yeah l will........but l think you can only be in one........oh well  :P

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on March 03, 2013, 10:36:23 AM
Quote from: Grazz on March 03, 2013, 10:27:38 AM

haha yeah l will........but l think you can only be in one........oh well  :P

Thats when you say it again. "Ah bugger can really only join one, thats a shame" Goodluck anyway im not involved in any to much on me plate as it is this year with 5 comps, keep us updated how the run for the $250 goes with the workmates.

nas

Then wins it n his mug is plastered on a front page somewhere n whoops

Grazz

Quote from: naste on March 03, 2013, 11:40:06 AM
Then wins it n his mug is plastered on a front page somewhere n whoops

Who we talking about ?. Would be an easy $250 towards xmas pressents or like if you got the family involved. Centrebet must be doing well to throw this amount of cash around and Sportsbet must be struggling the scrooges.

nostradamus

getting the family involved is a good idea Grazz........l wonder if they'd have any qualms about a few people in the league having the same IP address?

Justin Bieber

Still needs numbers fellas 497279

Sportsbet is a shame, might pull out of that embarrassing shower.

GM

l have formed a cenrebet PRO Fantasy Draft league though......but l want to invite workmates (who arent as good as you guys ) so l can win the $250 
Ah yes i saw FF Shiva Draft,i tried to log in to give you some competition lol.
The list of 36 is on the other thread FF Centrebet Leagues,18 to go.LF & Naste captains of the ship. :)