Brett Deledio?

Started by hawkers65, February 28, 2013, 08:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkers65

He is flying well under the radar after losing his DP and in only 6% of teams! He had a career best season averaging a solid 116 coming off no preseason. He has played 110 games straight! Which is absolute gold to have a Premo Mid play every game in a year. He is 25 and should be heading into his prime. What are your thoughts on him?? Could go 120 and play all 22 games!

An absolute gun ! Never misses, could well increase his average.... Having siad that not in my side, gone Cotchin...

quinny88

I think people get scared off when a player loses their dpp. Because he was a defender for so long it doesn't feel right picking him as a midfielder even though last year he was the best scoring defender by a mile and one of the best scoring mids. Anyone that picks him wont be dissapointed. He will increase on his avg being his second full season in the midfield.

P.s Im not just saying this as a Richmond supporter. I dont have him for the record

Swan Fan

SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH   have had him since day 1. My first 3 every year, Ablett, Goddard and Deledio...    :D

gunnerzzz

Where did you get 6% from?

Millhouse

Quote from: gunnerzzz on February 28, 2013, 08:32:58 PM

If you have SC Gold - go player research (from "team" tab on the LHS) click on "coaches choice"  sub header and it gives a breakdown of ownership

I've picked him because of two reasons; he's 2k more than Cothin; I'm going to have either one; at this point of speculation and planning I've erred on the side of caution - if any changes are needed I'm hoping to minimise any drastic changes. Also, I'm interested to know; who'll be tagged in the Tiger's midfield; I'd suggest Cotchin will.

quinny88

Quote from: Millhouse on February 28, 2013, 09:56:41 PM

If you have SC Gold - go player research (from "team" tab on the LHS) click on "coaches choice"  sub header and it gives a breakdown of ownership

I've picked him because of two reasons; he's 2k more than Cothin; I'm going to have either one; at this point of speculation and planning I've erred on the side of caution - if any changes are needed I'm hoping to minimise any drastic changes. Also, I'm interested to know; who'll be tagged in the Tiger's midfield; I'd suggest Cotchin will.

Deledio still prone to being tagged but the only game I saw it get the better of him was when Crowley tagged him in the wet

The_Captain

Quote from: quinny88 on March 01, 2013, 01:52:16 PM

Deledio still prone to being tagged but the only game I saw it get the better of him was when Crowley tagged him in the wet

Deledio has a lethal kick, Teams love to tag him. Maybe they will go to cotchin more often but..

auscoyote

Lids is SC gold!
I have him every year and this year will be no different. :)
Just a shame it wont be until rd 12 or 13 :(

The_Captain

Quote from: auscoyote on March 01, 2013, 06:46:56 PM
Lids is SC gold!
I have him every year and this year will be no different. :)
Just a shame it wont be until rd 12 or 13 :(

Built the suspense then as if yoi were starting him haha !

auscoyote

Would love to start him, Still might.
No reason why anyone shouldn't, Mr Reliable, great POD
I just have danger in instead atm.

quinny88

Quote from: auscoyote on March 01, 2013, 09:48:22 PM

Dangerfield is up and down like a yo-yo. You will get him at a discount at some stage. Lids will stay the same or increase

auscoyote

Quote from: quinny88 on March 01, 2013, 11:36:55 PM

Dangerfield is up and down like a yo-yo. You will get him at a discount at some stage. Lids will stay the same or increase
Yeah i know, but for some reason i want dangerfield in my side.
If ya going to get on a rollercoaster ya might as well do it properly.Try and get seats up the front, keep ya eyes open, dont hang on, enjoy the ride from start to finish to get ya monies worth and hope like hell no one throws up on you!  :P

Thanks for the advice though, I agree Lids or Cotch much safer reliable picks!

quinny88

Quote from: auscoyote on March 02, 2013, 12:00:47 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on March 01, 2013, 11:36:55 PM

Yeah i know, but for some reason i want dangerfield in my side.
If ya going to get on a rollercoaster ya might as well do it properly.Try and get seats up the front, keep ya eyes open, dont hang on, enjoy the ride from start to finish to get ya monies worth and hope like hell no one throws up on you!  :P

Thanks for the advice though, I agree Lids or Cotch much safer reliable picks!

Haha fair enough mate

gunnerzzz

Sensational. Thanks mate.

As far as Deledio goes, I've had him for the last few years and he has been a beast. Averaged 116 last year from 22 games, he is the ripe age of 26 this year and only 6% of teams own him. Gotta pick him.