whos starting without ablett?

Started by bartyboys, February 28, 2013, 03:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartyboys

ando_10

NEVER!!!

leave him out of your starting line up at your peril :)

LF

bartyboys

has a good draw to start with as well. 5x150 and it could be game over !1

Ricochet

Unlike DT where you have two captain options in Swan and Ablett, we only have Ablett in SC.
You have to start with him

quinny88

I flirted with the idea of not starting him but it just doesn't work. It's not worth falling so far behind over and struggling to fit him in your side. Even if he drops price he is still going to be in the 600k -700k mark

The_Captain

Ablett to go down with injury round 1 first quarter on 10  ::)

Pokerface

Topic: whos starting without ablett?

*tumbleweeds roll by*

Peter

yorgis

when you're watching live scores on ff and your pretty level on pts with your opponent, how would you feel if he had

gaj to play and you had anyone else. do you think you would win that match. GET HIM IN NOW !!!!!!

jeesh

A staggering 62.4% of teams are starting without the set and forget captain. I think majority of these teams belong to coaches that hit the autofill button.

He's been in & out of my side, out at the minute, time will tell.... If I leave him out, I swap him with Mundy, can have SJ in the fwd line and a mid pricer in def ! 

Mat0369

Quote from: noto07 on February 28, 2013, 04:12:19 PM
Ablett to go down with injury round 1 first quarter on 10  ::)

I would rather that since he won't drop in price  ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: 4820 on February 28, 2013, 07:53:08 PM
He's been in & out of my side, out at the minute, time will tell.... If I leave him out, I swap him with Mundy, can have SJ in the fwd line and a mid pricer in def !

SJ not even playing round 1 :o