Cox and Kennedy ready to go this weekend

Started by LF, February 28, 2013, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-27/cox-kennedy

KEY forward Josh Kennedy and ruckman Dean Cox are set to play their first games of the season when West Coast takes on Collingwood at Patersons Stadium on Sunday

Its also mentions Nic Nat

Worsfold said Mark Nicoski (hamstring) and Beau Waters (hip) were both likely to miss, but could return for round three of the pre-season competition.

He said Daniel Kerr (knee) and Nic Naitanui (groin) were both "pencilled in" for round one of the season proper, although it was too early to give a definitive answer on whether the pair would be ready in time.

colmullet

i still think if NicNat lines up for round 1 it will take him a few weeks to work into the season and start pumping out scores like last year, he should drop down ~100K you would think

LF

Quote from: colmullet on February 28, 2013, 03:16:13 PM
i still think if NicNat lines up for round 1 it will take him a few weeks to work into the season and start pumping out scores like last year, he should drop down ~100K you would think

Yeah you`d think he`d drop a heap I would prefer him to come back a little later tho need Luey to make some decent cash first lol