Petterd
0 (0%)
Byrnes
13 (38.2%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

jeesh

Just wondering who people think is the best option for a cheap F5?

Ricochet

Between Varcoe and Byrnes for me but I'm leaning towards Byrnes

shorty3264

Yeh gotta be out of Byrnes and Varcoe. Watch pre season closely, Varcoe has more upside, Byrnes more reliability.

Pokerface

Ricochet

Quote from: Pokerface on February 28, 2013, 12:29:45 PM
Winderlich?
Been battling groin issues and think he is back in a week or two. Essendon are going to take it easy with him.

Pokerface

Quote from: Ricochet on February 28, 2013, 12:32:39 PM
Winderlich?
Been battling groin issues and think he is back in a week or two. Essendon are going to take it easy with him.

cheers Richochet, was unsure of his status - have been trying to find out as has huge upside when fit

Ricochet

Quote from: Pokerface on February 28, 2013, 12:36:09 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 28, 2013, 12:32:39 PM
Winderlich?

cheers Richochet, was unsure of his status - have been trying to find out as has huge upside when fit
I know hey, hopefully he can return to full fitness and stay injury free.

jeesh

winderlich hammy's must be almost hanging off the bones after blowing them out twice last season. I think he might be to injury prone.

sweathog73

Varcoe performs better (when fit) and could possibly see some midfield time, also in a good team. Byrnes is a small forward in a bad side.

Varcoe for me!  :)

Hagebear

Petterd could be a great smokey if he can get off the rookie list.

Sabretooth Tigers

Varcoe by the length of the Flemington straight. If I were looking for someone else at that $ mark I couldn't look passed General Jon Patton, reckon it might be a great year for him. But still Varcoe.

jeesh

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on February 28, 2013, 03:05:43 PM
Varcoe by the length of the Flemington straight. If I were looking for someone else at that $ mark I couldn't look passed General Jon Patton, reckon it might be a great year for him. But still Varcoe.

So would you say its a bit like Varcoe is Black Caviar and the other blokes are just making up the numbers? lol

colmullet

currently got both varcoe and byrnes in with the lack of forward rookies they are looking like bargains to good to pass up