Previous topic - Next topic

Is he too expensive at $184k?

Yes
22 (66.7%)
No
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Jroo

Why is no one talking about him? He may be $184k, but I think you have to consider him. I reckon he will have great JS and will easily find a spot in the Dees best 22. I think the only problems are his price and the fact that you can't have all of Viney, O'Mera, Crouch, Mitchell, Lonergan, Wines and Toumpas. I think everyone is leaving him out due to his price, but if you're looking for a unique mid rookie option then I'd look at Toumpas, I know I am  8)

Hagebear

Yes on no. No because he's a gun, and yes because there's are so many other quality cheaper options so in a close vote it's 'yes' for me.

Also I remember seeing Neeld saying Viney and Toumpas won't play too many games this year as they will manage their workload. I guess this will be the same with most 1st year players but I think O'meara, Wines, and Crouch should play more games. But really we as long as they play about the first 8 games, who cares?

tbagrocks

Jimmy will be a star SuperCoacher, if he was at a GWS/GC for their first year he'd be one of the highest scorers

Only risky if the Dee's do plan on being conservative with him is a worry

colmullet

yeah i dunno, i went with Coniglio last year and that didn't really work out for me so a bit hesitant paying that much for a guy with no AFL games same as any other rookie

Capper

I will be watching him in the first 2 weeks, if he performs then he will either be a R2 or R3 inclussion.

Cant start him though

Grazz

I like him alot but finding it very hard to find the extra money needed to get him in.

Southstorm

If he was priced at $130k everybody would have him. Hard to justify a $185k rookie when you can pick up talent for a good deal less. SC thrift shopping.

Ricochet

Money is the issue. No doubt this kid can play but cheaper options out there

Sabretooth Tigers

Hoping he plays his third game in about rds 4 to 6. Thinking very, very similar to TABS.